hp boys/girls react

to you kissing them👄💋

Harry: you and Harry have been BFFs since 2nd year after you ran into him while being late for class. 3 years later you both were 15 and you, Ron, and Hermione were watching harry during
quidditch. He was flying towards the golden snitch when a ball came and hit his arm hard breaking it. You run down to him and get on your knees in from of him " omg harry are you ok ". You say worried but before he can answer you kiss him. He kisses back. You pull away and you both grin. " now I am ". He says leaning up and kissing you again while everyone cheers from the crowd cause they all have been shipping you since the first time you met ( even the teachers).

Ron: you and Ron were hanging out in the great hall after classes and Hermione was talking about how unfair it is that umbrige is not letting them use magic. " Hermione shut up please ". Ron groans. " no I will not shut up Ronald ". She says as she grabs her books angrily and walking away from them to go study. " she's mental I tell ya ". Ron says looking at you. " sure Ron ". You say while laughing. Fast forward to the next day. Ron had just made the Gryffindor team everyone was chanting his name and you went up to him and just kissed him. He kisses back Griping the back of your head softly. Everyone cheered louder at you two .you pulled away and pressed your foreheads against each other and whisper " god I've been waiting so long to do that ". You say. Ron chuckles and kisses you again.

Fred: fred just got done with pranking you. The prank he did on you was that he dumped paint on you. You had just gotten out of the shower to wash the paint off when you hear a knock. You open the door and see fred. " what ". You say rolling your eyes and walking away from the door letting him in. " I'm sorry about the prank y/n ". He says sitting on your bed. " ok ". You say grabbing your brush to brush your hair. It hurt really bad cause the paint made it dry and tangled. " shit ". You yell finally getting a knot out. " here let me do it ". Fred grabbed your brush and brushed your hair. It didn't hurt as bad anymore. After he was done you turned around and faced him. " thanks Freddie ". You say. " Mhm ". He says back to you pulling you closer. You crash your lips into his and he kisses back. After a while he pulls away looking at your face then pushing you onto the bed kissing you again.

George: you and George got detention for skipping class. You were in there alone and the teacher went to go get some paper. (you can pick any teacher)
" psst y/n ". George says. " what George ". You say. " why are you mad for ". He asks. " cause the teacher said he's gonna write my parents cause this is the 3rd time this week I got detention ". You say grabbing your wand and spinning it with your fingers. " oh yeah? What for "? He asks. " well georgie, the first time was cause of our stupidity, second was when I punched Malfoy for calling hermione a mudblood, and now for skipping class ". You say. " oh... Ok ". He says. " how do you do that "? He asks. " do what ". Spin your wand like that ". He says. " oh like this ". You spin it faster. " yes ". He says. " you gotta.... ". You tell him how. After 30 minutes he got it right. " good job George ". You give him a hug. " can I have a kiss on the cheek ". He asks. " sure ". You lean in but before you give him a kiss he turns his face and you end up giving him a kiss on the lips. You pull away as soon as your lips meet, but quickly lean back in for a longer kiss.

Cedric: Cedric had just got done with the dragon challenge. " hey ced I miss you can we hang out please ". You ask Cedric. " uh I don't know y/n I have to figure out this egg i- ". You cut him off. " I'll help you ". You say. " uh ". He thinks. " sure why not ". He smiles and puts his arm around you and you both walk to the prefects bathroom. " what are we doing here ". You ask him. " a bath would help don't you think ". He says opening the door and walking in. You follow after him closing the door behind you. He turns on the water and takes off his shirt. " damn diggory ". You say looking at his abbs. He smirks. " like what you see, hm love "? He asks taking off his pants and getting in the tub. " yeah a little to much ". You say taking off your clothes to. You get into the tub and sit next to him. He picks up the egg. " well "? You ask. " I don't know what to do "? Cedric said putting the egg back down. You grab the egg and feel around it. " hey did you try opening it under water... I mean that's what harry did ". You say. ( ik Cedric did it first but let's pretend harry did it ) " oh yeah? How do you know ". He asks getting jealous. " aw is someone getting jealous ". You ask teasingly. You get on top of him and place a quick but passionate kiss on his soft lips. " no need to get jealous love, you are the only one I'm in love with ".