Part 20 (Last part)❤

Jai Shree Krishna

THE LAST PART❤

Arun: Sunno tum logo ko karna ye h ki.......

As: Papa likin isse haseena ji aur unke bacche ki jaan ko khatara h.

Hm: Dekhiye hum aapne bacche ko kuch nhi hone denge na hi sohu ko aur na hi isse (keeping her hand in her tummy)

Arun: Haa aur mujhe haseena pe pura bharosa h ki usse kuch nhi hoga.

Hm: To aap sab humara bharosa karke humara issme saath denge?

As: Ek nhi do barr aapka saath na dene ki galati kar chuke h ab aur iss galati ko nhi dohrana chahate.

Hm was looking at him. Their eyes meet. Haseena could see the guilt in his eyes which were true. Her heart always wanted to forgive anu hav but the mind always says to the heart what if he again not trusted u leave u in mid way of the life. She could the trust for her in his eyes. They share a sweet eye lock which was broken by phone ringing.

Hm: Hello

Priyal: Haseena Mallik agar aapna baccha sahi salamat chahieye to mere papa ko sidhaii se lal ganj wali factory k piche le aao waha se aage ka plan m tumhe baad m bataungi.

Hm: Haa hum abhi aate h.

Priyal: Agar koi chalaki karne ki koshish ki to Sohum. (Smiles evily)

Hm: Tum jaisa bologi hum karane ko taiyarr h bass sohum ko kuch nhi hona chahieye.

Priyal cut the call.

Hm: Papa I think hume plan start karna chahieye.

Arun: Haa.. To sab taiyar.

Ev: Yes sir
__________________________________

Hm was standing near a factory along with a man hand cuffed. She was connected to Arun and MPT with a earing type of bluetooth so that that Priyal and her team mates dosen't notice this.

She got a call.
Person: Abhi tum jaha ho waha ek gaadi aayegi chup chap papa k saath usme beith jana aur vo usme jaha k address diya h vaha aa jana.

She sat in the car and drove to the place showed in the GPS tracker in the car. She reached there but was a desserted place.

   She came out of the car and stood there for a few minutes and after sometime a car came there and a girl at her late 20s came out of the car, she was none other than our story's chudail Priyal.
  Her goons came after her in a jeep and opened the boot of the car and haseena was shocked to see Sohum there, tied with ropes, blood flowing from his head and his left arm, he was still in his school uniform and was unconsious.

     Haseena started moving towards Sohum but one goon came and pushed her on the ground.

Hm: Aahhhhhhhh.......

      A man along with a girl and a boy came and shoot the goons and the boy went and opened Sohum's ropes and the girl catches Priyal and made her unconsious by injecting a serign inside her arm making her unconsious.