something funner

"i found the things, finally. i only have double sided tape, is that okay?" komori quickly walks down the stairs, skipping the last one.

"yea, that's good." you smile and shift in your seat.

"oh, this is my cousin. and yes, i ate your strawberries." he says turning to the curly-haired sakusa.

cousin? now why the hell did i never know that.

you had no idea that the two were cousins. plus, they looked completely different. komori had lighter brown hair and thicker eyebrows. sakusa had curly black hair and was paler than him. sakusa was also pretty tall compared to komori.

komori sits and the table with you and say, "ok, so what's the plan?"

you two both work on the project, with komori's cousin randomly showing up in his brown robe and bear slippers. you didn't take him for that kind of guy. it made you laugh in a good way.

"you hungry?" komori asks, coloring a bubble-letter. it had been an hour since you arrived at his house.

"yea." you reply, not looking up from your writing.

"wanna make cupcakes? might as well do something funner."

"sure, let's do something funner," you chuckle.

"KIYOOMI!" komori yelled up the stairs. you both walked to the kitchen and you pulled your phone out of your back pocket, looking for recipes.

"hey, what about strawberry cupcakes? but you already ate all the strawberries?" you laughed.

"actually, no i didn't. he just didn't look well." he pulled a carton of strawberries out and placed it on the counter. "ok, let's get started."

"you know, there's more in strawberry cupcakes than strawberries." sakusa says, coming around the corner.

sakusa made sure to take off those bear slippers before coming back downstairs again.