The day dreaming

This is my first story to be published please don't mind mistakes i am a newbie.

"Let's meet a guitar who's strings are broken and that can'not be fixed again"

My alarm rang and i woke up..I was facing cramps and pain all over my body. Why i don't knoww!
Then i looked at the leftovers of Pizza and the dirt all around my clothes,
But that didn't mattered because my body's temprature was falling down....
I took the help of my hoodie to warm me up... then i opened the window of my room for some sunshine
But... Everything was wet and dampened outside.
I didn't got the warmth of sunlight but I was satisfied with the wet surrounding outside... And the clous were black..

Atleast it was giving me a hope that it might rain again!
Nevertheless, I'm in love with the rain,
I didn't even looked at the mirror ; not even once, i just opened the door and went for the way to my coaching. It was all green and wet, My head started itching , my glasses along with me got wet too everything started getting blurry.. but it was like peace.. my mind started calming down and it totally cooled down..

But it was kinda resfreshing It totaly cleared the mess i created inside my head.
Afterthat, I arrived in the coaching.
As i was totally wet, I started to feel cold..
I went towards my batch and their was Inika trying to sleep on her arms.
As i entred the class,
She looked at me and said I think there's no class today huh? shall we go?".

I was confused and shivering from the cold..

She said again don't think much let's go what we'll do here??
I said ok..
She asked you are so wet, don't you have an umbrella?
I said Nope
-I have 1 umbrella we can share it (with a pretty cute smile) she said..
I was nervous and my mind stoped working...and i said you should go alone it'll be awkward for us..

Inika-"Imhmm dont over think about it dude it's so casual now.."
com'mon don't be shy
and if someone thinks...that something is between them.. let them think dont care about anyone,

I thought she is right i should go,
first time someone is caring for me, how should I'm supposed to say no??

we walked away it felt like I am going out some where with my consort...

That one umbrella and we two was lookin' lovely
I dont know why but the....Flowers were blooming, that smell of rain, that umbrella, those trees, the silence of the road, though that mud wasn't making me feel messy and bad... like other days

I have always heared that rain is romantic and i haven't belived it at all.. i used to think rain is messy which can Just Creates mud. allover roads

Now i had feeled it for the first time that it's real.. and it can also create the most beautiful and romantic feeling..<3

, She was staring me , I saw her. she kept looking, I rolled my eyes down 👀Then I straightened my neck and started looking at the road . Inika's house has finally came, why did her house came so soon, why this journey ended..

why??? GOD

I wish this journey would never end, I wanted to walk more... The colors of my face were gone, my sadness was clearly visible.

Inika- Wait for a moment, I'll get you a towel, your hair's all wet, you'll get fever.

Is she taking care of me??" Should I say yes.... She is caring for me. if I say "no" it'll be rude. After all, I had decided that I will run away after she left.."
she put her hand on my shoulder and said...