5

Louis's POV:

My first class wasn't bad, or at least not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't really talk to anyone due to the fact that I picked to sit where practically no one was sitting near.

I had tried my hardest to pay attention and take notes on the lesson like some of the other students but it was hard to focus when I could feel everyone looking over at me every so often.

I felt rather relieved when the bell had rung and I was able to get away from the stuffiness of that room and those people.

I'm sure they are all perfectly nice and all but I already know they aren't going to have an interest in talking to me.

I pack all my things into my backpack before heading out of the classroom, now wishing that I had the triplets show me where I was supposed to go.

I know that there is no chance that I am going to be able to find this classroom even though I had told myself I would. The idea of asking someone where to go is possibly the scariest thing I could imagine at the moment but I just need to stop being so fricking shy and just ask someone.

My gaze lands on a boy who looked to be around my age and wasn't talking to anyone and I made my way over to him, him being the first person I saw.

"Uh e-excuse me, would you mind telling me where the maths room is?" I say once I am close enough to him.

I curse myself for stuttering the first time I talk to really anyone at this school. So much for not being shy.

"Oh, are you the new Styles?" The boy asks with a laugh, his tone cocky and I immediately know I chose the wrong person to ask.

"Yes I suppose, sorry I can just ask someone else-" I say as I start to turn away from the boy but he grips my upper arm tightly, making me wince as he pulls me back over to him.

"I was talking to you kid, don't walk away from me. You don't look much like your brothers. You're rather small aren't you?" He says making me uncomfortable.

I haven't the slightest clue how I am supposed to respond to that.

"Uh, w-we aren't actually related," I mumble.

His grip tightens a bit.

"Speak up." He says in a bit of a growl,

What did I do to upset this guy so much and how does he even know Marcel, Harry, and Edward?

"We aren't related," I say once again.

"Oh, so you're adopted?" He says as he laughs a bit.

Why would that be funny?

"Sorta," I say.

He looks at me seemingly in some kind of disgust before his grip painfully tightens once again as he bends his mouth down to my ear.

"Well Styles, know that just because the triplets are your brothers doesn't mean that you are anyone around here. I run this shit and I don't know who you think you are but I can assure you it's no one." He says harshly into my ear before letting go of my arm and shoving me back a bit.

I don't know what in the world this boy is talking about. I don't know what I did to upset him or why he keeps talking about the triplets but I just nod, not needing any more problems from this guy. I am shaking in fear, him grabbing my arm and talking to me like that just reminds me of my past fosters.

"Fucking Fag." He rolls his eyes before turning and walking around.

No one in the hall had noticed any of what had just happened but I just stand frozen in shock. Why is it that now no one was looking at me but twenty minutes ago no one could stop? What in the world even just happened? All I did was ask him for directions and he got all mad.