XIV

Katherine Morgan.

January 6th, 2013.

Sunday.

Last day. Well, morning. I took the last pill I was given. Since finding out I've refused to let Bucky touch me in any way that's not kissing.

I sleep in thick sweat pants, underwear, a sports bra, and a long sleeve shirt. I don't let him touch my butt while we lay down anymore either. You can say that he hasn't liked it that much.

I've helped him still, just with lube and not my spit. He whines about it being unfair to me but can't say no.

Well he couldn't say no once, on New Years I helped him. But he's made it so I couldn't touch him either.

I was not happy about it. He took me on a really nice date for our four months and I felt so bad not being able to make him feel good after it.

The minute I set my water down and turned Bucky was already pulling me into him. His hands slapped down on my butt as he kissed me.

I pulled his hands away and up to my sides. "But you finished the medicine?" He asked pulling his face away but keeping his hands on my sides.

"I did but I need to be re-tested now." He groaned and dropped his head to mine. "Pepper and I have an appointment for Tuesday."

"When will you know?"

"Around Friday."

He sighed, "guess what?"

"What?"

"Ten days." He smiled and kissed me again.

"Ten days left."

January 8th, 2013.

Tuesday.

"Inserting now." Dr. Andersons informed me. I was holding Pepper's hand again as he did what he needed to do.

"It's Bucky," Pepper told me when she held my vibrating phone out.

"You can answer it," he encouraged as he continued. "Opening now."

"Hello?" I asked as I put the phone on speaker.

"Guess what? Eight days." I could imagine the smile on his face right now.

"You're on speaker."

"Oh. With whom?" He asked as he shuffled on the other side.

"Dr. Andersons and Pepper."

"That's right you have the doctors today. Are you okay? Is she being nice?"

"It's a he and yes I'm okay."

"Swabbing."

Bucky grunted. "What?"

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes. This little tantrum is definitely because the doctor is a man.

"I gotta go, I'll see you at home. I love you." I said into the phone when I felt the scrapping. I knew I'd be done in a second.

"See you. I love you too." He said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes. "You're done. You did great. I already took everything out. The wet wipes are in the bathroom for you." I smiled and nodded. I wrapped the blanket around my waist as I went to the bathroom.

Il Mio amore <3

Il Mio amore <3
I'm pulling that boyfriend card. I don't like how your doctor is a dude.