78

【Accidental Mark·Chapter 78】

The meal ended in a strange atmosphere, Pei Shaoze took the initiative to pay.

While he was out, Cheng Yiming hurriedly frowned and sat next to his son, with an expression of regret: “What kind of person Pei Shaoze is, do you really understand? You are not afraid that he is just playing with you? He is after all It’s Tianxuan’s boss, what kind of people are there? Why are you so devoted to him!”

Jiang Qiong said softly: “Xia Xia, parents are also worried that you were deceived by his sweet words.”

Cheng Xia thought amused, Pei Ge didn’t speak sweet words at all, he would only use actions to show his care for a person. His love for himself cannot be fake. If this can be pretended, then his acting skills are too great.

“Parents, don’t worry, I know it in my heart.” Cheng Xia looked at the two and said seriously, “Time can tell everything. If he acts in front of me, he can’t act for a lifetime, right?”

Cheng Yiming and Jiang Qiong looked at their son’s steadfast expression, and they couldn’t say anything more.

After the meal, Pei Shaoze personally drove Cheng Xia’s parents back to the hotel, while he went to the airport, and the plane flew to Rongcheng that night.

This time, the owner of Winnie TV personally met with him, wanting to talk to him about the exclusive broadcasting rights of the next drama “The Lost Traces”.

Pei Shaoze still remembered that their manager Chen gave a buyout price of 3 million for “Folding Paper” last time, and looked disdainful. Now he took the initiative to lower his figure and called the big boss Jiang Zhi to come in person, which was enough to give Pei Shaoze face.

At the dinner, Pei Shaoze said simply: “I’m sorry for this drama, I won’t give you exclusive broadcasting rights.”

Mr. Chen was about to smile with a flower on his face, and his tone was quite kind: “Mr. Pei, last time I had no eyes and failed to see the great potential of our “Folding Paper”. You adults don’t remember the villain. This time, we really want to cooperate with you very sincerely, whether it’s a high-priced buyout, box office splitting, advance on-demand, all kinds of methods can be discussed.”

Pei Shaoze is not a person who bears grudges. In the business field, he only talks about interests. The last cooperation talks down does not mean that he will not cooperate in the future. It’s just that he really doesn’t want “Traces of Disappearing” to be broadcast exclusively on Bear TV.

Pei Shaoze calmly took a sip from his teacup, and said lightly: “You should know the fame of Director Zhu. The suspense drama he shot before is ranked in the top three on the score list all the year round. From my point of view, this “Traces of Disappearance” “Hopefully won the first place in the category of suspense drama.”

Several executives of Cubs TV looked at each other.

Type first, this is not a joke! Once a certain drama scores the first place in a certain TV drama genre, then audiences who like this theme will definitely follow the trend to watch it. Human beings all have a herd mentality. Click on the list of suspense dramas and see “The Lost Traces” ranks first. Then this drama does not need to be advertised, just relying on word of mouth, there will be a steady stream of traffic!

President Jiang’s expression immediately became serious: “I believe in Director Zhu’s level and President Pei’s vision. Our Little Bear TV is the video platform with the largest number of members in China. You can open a satisfactory condition and we will discuss it carefully.”

Pei Shaoze’s voice is calm: “You don’t understand what I mean. I will not give the exclusive broadcast rights to Little Bear TV, nor the exclusive broadcast rights to any platform. I want to broadcast this drama simultaneously across the entire network.”