Taking it all in| 23

2 years later

2 years later

Who is Clover Alana Rose?

I'm a girl that has been through the worst. A girl that has been knocked down a thousand times but still managed to keep my spot in this world. I'm someone who looked for a way out more than once but each time God didn't take me. I'm someone who has been heartbroken twice but is still willing to take a chance on love again.

I'm the girl standing here today doing what I love. Im the woman who's healed and
It is my pleasure to be standing on this stage sharing my love of music with you all. I'm so happy to know that you all love what I do and I'm so proud to call you my supports. My army.
I love you

When the recording cut off in the background, the lights turned on revealing Clover standing there behind the mic with a huge smile on her. The loud cheers of her supporters filled her eyes while her eyes scanned some of the posters they held up. Some reading I love you and some saying You're my hope. Clover was honestly overjoyed with love. Especially with this being her first time performing at Rolling Loud.

When the music started to play, Clover started to sing. The song she was performing tonight was titled Coming in. One of her personal favorites from her recent album. This was the song that made her feel like she should be in the strip club throwing money. All her supporters loved it and she was grateful. All she remembered every time it came on was Enya and Peter in the studio singing it at the top of their lungs. Something she would cherish forever.

Coming from behind the mic, Clover pointed at the crowd while they sung along with her.

After dropping her first single 2 years ago, everyone started to wonder who she was  and why they had never heard of her

After dropping her first single 2 years ago, everyone started to wonder who she was and why they had never heard of her. Peter had made sure everything ran smoothly for her and still to this day, he produced everyone of her songs. She was truly a gem to work with.

Once her concert was over, Clover quickly headed off the stage and out to where her driver for the time being waited for her. She climbed into the car and leaned back in her chair. Clover often found herself reflecting on her life now compared to a few years ago. Just 3 years ago she didn't have enough money to buy a loaf of bread some days and now here she was with a full bank account. Even after purchasing herself a brand new penthouse, her dream Mercedes, and had even been spoiling her nephew like crazy very since the first day he arrived.