13

"Who did this?"
- Sano Manjiro

As the certain Leader of Roman arrived in the Fight in time with his famous bobber, His eyes wonders to his environment to his close friends we're bleeding and looked back at his enemies with his cold look and get off to his motorcycle

His long blonde was soaked in the rain along with his clothes and walk towards to his enemies that hurt Draken and Y/N.

"I see. You guys called me out of nowhere so you guys can attack Ken-chin and N/N-chin."

Mikey said that made Takemichi suprised.

'Someone planned this?'

Takemichi asked himself as he heard a cough behind him to see Y/N's condition is getting worse, Y/N is coughing blood now and Emma is crying trying her best to keep her alive.

Takemichi can feel that he's gonna lose himself, He doesn't want to see someone die close to him..not again.

'Isn't that to much for bleeding head? Unless....'

Takemichi looked down to Y/N's abdomen to see that part of her black jacket is a bit more darker.

Then he remembered Future Naoto's words.

"Y/N L/N died after getting stabbed in the abdomen and getting hit in the head by a baseball bat."

As soon as Takemichi remembered those words, He immediately run towards Y/N with a clean towel and unzip Y/N jacket.

This action made Emma and Y/N suprised

"What are you doing?!-

Emma was cut off when she saw a stabbed wound on Y/N's abdomen and it was still bleeding at this rate, Y/N is gonna die due to blood loss.

Takemichi put the towel on the stabbed wound to try to prevent it from bleeding since that bastard who stabbed Y/N pulled the knife and made things got even worse.

"The ambulance will arrived any minute soon, Y/N-chan just please hold on a bit longer."

Takemichi said with his shaky voice pressing Y/N's stabbed wound, Y/N just stared at Takemichi quietly then she smiled and patted his head for comfort.

"Don't worry, I won't die that easily just watch out for Draken before he'll get stabbed by someone."

Y/N whispered to Takemichi so Emma won't hear them, Takemichi's eyes widened in shocked as he nodded at Y/N.

Takemichi looked at Emma

"The Ambulance should arrived soon, Please go somewhere away from here."

Emma nodded at Takemichi as she tries to put Y/N's arms around her neck.

"Hanagaki, Please take care of Draken, He's injured too."

Takemichi nodded at her as they both walk away from the fight.