𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Hello there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this exclusive sneak peek of my first multifandom fanfiction series. It's a long time in the making and still a work in progress, but I am excited to share this with you all.

Each book from the series covers a different fandom arc, respectively: The Hobbit/LOTR, BBC Merlin, Harry Potter, and MCU Infinity Saga, which my original character will journey through. I guess you would find it similar to isekai sort of way. Please know that it may be a little confusing due to the updates being out of order from one book to another. However,  when published, they will be in their respective order.

While reading, please feel free to leave some critiques. I would love to know how I'm doing with my writing and see if there is anything that I can improve on, so I appreciate any constructive feedback.

Also, please don't forget to vote or comment if you like the chapter or enjoy the story. I would love to hear what you all think. If you have any questions, you can DM me on my profile. I'll do my best to answer your questions without giving away any spoilers ;)

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep on reading!

- Miss_Nightingale