3:The Abysse Family

TW// small mention of blood, death and war, Derealization, small depiction of a panic attack

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twisting and turning between the maze of alleys and streets, the sound of squelching mud stained her shoes made out of cloth, making her finally wonder how in the world did she get these clothes out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Fiona suddenly interrupted her thinking, skidding to a halt. "Do you need to tell your parents that you will be having dinner at my place?"

Her head immediately kicking into action, "Umm, no, don't have any." A small corner of her brain surprised as to why she would lie without much thinking again. It felt like she was being controlled into lying about what exactly is happening to her memories and past. "wha- huh? how-?" Confused as crap at this situation.

"oh- My condolences, excuse me for my question." Seeming to understand what was the context behind her lie strangely. "Anyways, we are going towards that way, and our clothes may get dirty in the process." Pointing towards another small alley squeezed between 2 massive buildings, a few hoses blocking their way. Hopping through the pipes, a dirty brick wall stared back at them, removing a few bricks at the bottom, revealed a small tunnel towards underground. "You first. I have to put the bricks back." Silently getting on all fours, Seline peered into the small hole. "C'mon we don't have all day, the sun's setting, and there will be more guards by the walls." The curly haired girl hurried, seeming a tad concerned.

Treading through the tunnel, walls of dried up mud from all sides dripping bits of water. It wasn't long before they saw light on the other side, peeking out from the hole to see apple trees surrounding the perimeter. Brushing away dirt and mud from her thin shorts, the figure behind her also smoothing out her leather cloak. "This way, quick." Immediately hurrying the teen, walking at speed towards the north of the apple tree forest. Running through bushes and weeds, the titan wall still nearby but on a completely different side, the tunnel seeming to go through the wall. Fiona also stopping to a halt in front of her, bumping into the girl. "Oh, you alright? Sorry that i may have stopped too fast." Reaching out a hand to the girl with ears beet red from embarrassment. "Yeah, Im okay." "Now, now, Welcome to the Abysse Mansion." Revealing a rather worn out 3 level mansion behind her back, the windows still glowing orange shadows of lights, making the building look less intimidating.

"Holy sh*t, you live here? You must be quite loaded by the sheer size of this." Widened eyes staring back at the the cloaked teenager. "Yes, I lived here my whole life. I wouldn't call myself 'loaded' since our family has been- yeah." Seline's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as to what she meant, but said nothing for a moment. "Ah, I see. Even though I don't understand, I won't push you to explain, shall we go in?" "...oh, yeah of course." Her eyes full of surprise, walking towards the large metal gates.

The gates creaked open immediately as long as Fiona touched it, the wooden door also seeming to unlock itself automatically. Pushing open the heavy doors, a rather glamorous sight meeting Seline's lavender eyes. A chandelier dripping with lightbulbs and candles hung above a large staircase, the second floor having an uneven amount of doors at all 4 sides, a small plate also seeming to be embedded into most of the delicate planks. The right side of the door lead to a doorway seeming to lead to the kitchen and living room, a decently sized table stood metres away from the door, candles silently crackling on top of the expensive looking table.

"Im home~" The girl shouted towards the kitchen, putting down the cloak on a hinge nearby the doors. A fringe of hair the color of milk latte popped out of the doorway, zooming at the speed of light while crashing into the girl with similar hair color.