Chapter twenty-one

I looked down and saw blood on my chest. I looked at Sebastian and Damian who were running towards me in slow motion. My ears were ringing and I suddenly saw black.
——————————————————————
Damian's POV
"JAZELLE" I yell as I see her bleeding out from her chest. I run towards her from downstairs and pick her up. "Princess wake-wake up" I say trying to calm myself down. Sebastian was calling the police next to me trying not to freak out as much as I was. I shook her body and rocked her back and forth her eyes opened. "Hey, hey, hey, open your eyes and stay with me. Your going to be okay love. Your okay." I said and picked her head up with my hand. Blood was leaving her mouth and her body and mind were now covered in her blood. "Damian...p-please, help my family o-okay, don't t-tell Emma until she's old enough to understand. Help my family and Maddie please, their go-going to n-need it." She said while struggling to breathe, she was choking on her own blood which killed me. "No, you're going to be able to do that, please stay with me princess, I-I need you!" I said frustrated while sobbing. "Promise me, Damian if you don't I will haunt you" she said in a joking way. "I-I promise, JAZELLE! You-you can't go, we-we're supposed to have a life, together. This isn't fair! Don't die princess. Stay with me, please, stay" I said and rocked her body. Her hand then came up to my cheek weakly. "Baby, i-i'm already dead, you have to let me go, so I can let you go. I-I want you to life the rest of your life as if I was s-still there with you. I want you-you to make your dreams happen. Get married, have chi-children, grow old. I want you to have memories so we can laugh at them when you're with me. I want to look down and be able to s-see you happy. Don't-don't let this stop you from living. I-I love y-you Damian Hernandez..." she said then her hand fell from my cheek and she inhaled. "I want to have those memories with you...d-don't leave me please. What am I going to do without you. I love you." I said and cried the. brought her close to me and hugged her weak body tightly. She weakly picked her head up and kissed me then she turned to Sebastian. "I-I love..." she said then exhaled. Her eyes shut, her head fell, and her body relaxed itself.
I shook her lifeless body trying to wake her once more. "Princess...princess. Jazelle...wake up. Don't you dare leave me now. JAZELLE WAKE UP!" I yelled and placed her body down on the floor gently and started CPR on her. I cried and cried. I saw life leave her body which was horrible.
   "Jazelle wake the fuck up. Please..." I said and yelled. My heart physically hurt man's my head did too. I keep going and didn't stop until I saw medics take her away. "No, she can't go, S-SHE NEED'S ME! DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at them and got up from the floor and chased them but was stopped by Sebastian and one of his guys. "Da-Damian she's gone" Sebastian said. "No! STOP! If you ever say that again I will murder you." I said and turned around to face him. I was in denial of her being gone. It felt unreal. "Let me go!" I said aggressively and pushed them off of me. I started chasing the medics again. "Bring her BACK! NO! DON'T FUCKING TAKE HER! STOP!" - "Sir! Stay back we have to take-SIR! SIR! NO! Stop trying to grab her! We have to take her!" One of the medics said trying to push me away from her. I kept trying to push through him but soon I felt my vision go black.
——————————————————————
I woke up on my bed and I had forgotten about Jazelle. I got up and walked to Sebastian's room. I knocked. "What" he said from inside "can I come in?" I asked him "yeah" he said. I opened the door at saw him standing looking outside the window. You could see Puerto Rico's lights from his big bedroom windows. "What happened" I said confused on why I was at my bed and didn't know what had happened before I blacked out. "You passed out and hit your head on the floor, so you probably shouldn't be walking or even standing right now." He said. I sat on his bed. "There, anyway what happened before though?" I asked him. "You were just outside and you tripped and fell." He said "ohh okay, w-where's Jazelle? Is she still sleeping?" I asked him. "No remember a-she went back to LA because she wanted to go see her friend, whats her name...Madison, no. Madelyn? Macie? Mand-" - "Maddie" I said interrupting him. "Yeah her" he said then drank out of his glass which look like alcohol was poured in. "She just left?" I asked confused on why she would just leave like that. "Mhm" he hummed then nodded his head. "Ohh okay, well i'm going back to bed, it's too early." I said and checked the time. It was 6 in the morning. "By the way we're leaving tomorrow at 9 in the morning so get some rest today." He said "mhm okay, bye" I said then got up and walked back to my room. I got on the bed and fell back asleep.
——————————————————————
Sebastian's POV
I had lied to Damian since I knew he was going to forget some things. If he ever remembered what really happened he would never forgive me but I did it to make it somewhat easier for him. What would I actually tell him once he found out what actually happened to her, I don't know. I'm going to get a package with my men when the sun rises then i'll go find the son of a bitch who did this to Jazelle.
——————————————————————
   I was sleeping when I needed to use the bathroom. I got up and walked off to the bathroom and peed.
   The sun was shining and it's was time to go get my package.
   I walked downstairs and told James to bring the rest of my men.
——————————————————————
   "We are going to go get my package. I am going today because i'm going to get some other things that need to be done, done. Go right now and Gustavo call me once y'all are there. Hurry up." I said then got up from the chair I was sitting at. "Yes boss" most of them said then walked out.
   I later heard doors opening and closing and vehicles turning on and leaving. I knew who had killed Jazelle, or I had my suspicions about someone, an old friend.
——————————————————————
   "Hey, wake up we're going somewhere, hurry up and meet me downstairs" I said waking Damian up. "No, I don't want to go" he said "I wasn't asking, get up" I repeated myself then took the covers off of him. "Go, i'll be there in a minute" he said while groaning and waking up. I left the room and waited on the couch for him.
   I then heard him walking downstairs slowly, color drained from his face, confused, and scared. "S-Sebastian where's Jazelle" he asked me. "I told you, she went back to LA with her friend Maddie" I said trying to hold my lie. "Stop fucking lying, where the fuck is she!" He yelled then walked up to me quickly and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and shook me. Has he already remembered? "Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled and pushed him off of me. "Why am I getting memories of Jazelle being escorted by medics? She-she was covered in blood and I was too. Sebastian! ANSWER ME!" He yelled. I had to be honest with him now. He knew what had happened. It was best to tell him now instead of later. "Damian...Ja-Jazelle got shot and died. You were with her the whole time and she said she-she loved you. I don't know if you remember all of this but she told you to help her fam-" I said but got interrupted. "Help her family and Maddie since they were going to need it. She also told me to not tell Emma until she was old enough. She wanted me to live as if she was still with me." He said and started crying and fell to his knees. "Yeah..." I said not know what else to say. "You just told me this, we-were you ever going to tell me if I didn't remember?" He questioned me "no, I saw you hurting in those moments and I wish to never see you like that again. You were in denial Damian. You kept trying to bring her back when she was already gone." I said "You asshole, you wouldn't have told me if I didn't remember? It's fucked up that I had to find out m-myself." He said. "I'm sorry, I thought it was better for you to not know..." I said but instantly regretted it. "YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO KNOW MY OWN FUCKING GIRLFRIEND DIED! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled then got up and grabbed me by my collar again. He then wrapped his hands around my neck and started choking me. Every second his grip got tighter and tighter until I couldn't breathe. "D-Damian...le-let me go!" I said trying to get some air. I was trying to fight him now but I was weak and couldn't. I managed to kick him and I grabbed my gun from my pants. "FUCK!" He yelled then loosened and bit.  I aimed the gun straight up and shot the ceiling. Damian released me from his grip and stood in-front of me. He was sweating and breathing heavily. "Fuck you!" He said aggressively and walked back upstairs angrily. I leaned up and touched my neck. I got up and walked upstairs to my bathroom to look at my neck which was bruised and had his hand print on it. "Fuck..." I groaned in pain then walked out. "Damian hurry the fuck up. You're not going to stay here." I said and knocked on his door. "Leave me alone Sebastian" he said through the door. "Nope, hurry up and open the door" I said and knocked once more harder this time. "FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled and threw something heavy at the door. "Fine then, you won't be the one killing the man that killed your girlfriend" I said then walked away manipulating him. "What..." he said "mhm, bye" I said then walked downstairs. "I'm coming" he said then a few moments later his door opened and he quickly walked downstairs. "Thought so" I said then walked towards the door and opened it. "You fucking asshole" he said then followed me and closed the door behind him.
——————————————————————
"So I heard you did something that you would regret umm...today?" I said to Noah (guy who kidnapped and shot Jazelle) "What? I'm just here doing your packages" he said and denied it. "Noah I killed your entire family, I think I know you would of wanted revenge by now, and she so much happened to be your victim she was also the perfect chance for you to get back at me. The only problem is, is that I know you did it before she died you knew only after your whole family died because I told you." I said taunting him. "I don't know a Jazelle" Noah said giving himself away. "Then how do you know her name?" I said and looked at him as if I was confused. "I-I don't know, I-I WAS TOLD TO DO IT BY MY BOSS!" He said and looked scared "So you lied to me, this all comes back to your wife Anastasia, she lied to me and look where that got her, dead. You should know not to lie to me by this time Noah." I said and chuckled then aimed the gun to his head. "Sebastian please, i'm sorry" he said and got in his knees begging for forgiveness. "Look at you, you look fucking stupid get the fuck up!" I said aggressively and grabbed him by his collar and put him on the seat. "I-i'm so-" he said but go interrupted by Damian. "Shut the fuck up, you listen to me now" Damian said and took the gun from my hand then aimed it at his head. "You took her from me." Damian said "yes and i'm so-" Noah said but got interrupted once again "I said to shut the fuck up" Damian said and touched Noahs head with the gun. Noah shit his eyes tightly and started crying. "Your a fucking pussy, guys beat him up" Damian said to my men. They looked at me confused on what they should do. "Don't just fucking stand there, go!" I yelled at them. They then got closer to Noah and one by one they all beat him. "Stop, STOP!" Damian yelled because my guys wouldn't stop. They moved and Noah looked like had gotten in a really bad car accident. "Did that feel good?" Damian asked him an leaned down to come to Noah's level. "N-no" Noah said and looked up and Damian. "Mmh" Damian said then placed the gun at Noahs leg and shot it. "FUCK!" Noah yelled in pain and cried. He continued yelling and Damian grabbed a knife from the floor and stabbed Noah in his stomach. "Damian..." I said trying to calm him down. "Sebastian shut the fuck up!" Damian said and slightly turned his head enough to see me from the corner of his eye. "You're going to kill him!" I yelled at him aggressively "GOOD! AT LEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO KILL ONE NOAH!" He yelled then turned back to face Noah who was bleeding out from his mouth and everywhere else. He started choking then Damian put the knife up to his throat and slit his throat with it. Noah coughed and looked scared. "I hope you see your wife burning in hell and you can't do anything about it" Damian said his last words to Noah.
——————————————————————
I was driving back home and Damian was looking out the window the whole time. "I fucked up didn't I?" Damian said "no why?" I asked him "Sebastian I killed him" - "he needed to die" I said trying to not make him feel bad for what he had done. "Yeah, I guess" he said then sighed loudly.
——————————————————————
Damian's POV:
We had came back to the house as it was barely 11 in the morning. I didn't know what I was going to do all day besides sleep. "I'll be in the room" I said then walked upstairs "okay" Sebastian said and walked to his office.
I was now in my room and was about to lay down when suddenly flashbacks of Jazelle and me hit me. It was all going really fast but I saw each of them. I managed to sit on the bed and laid down and cried. It was as if the memories were deleting themselves. "Stop" I said talking to myself. Her smile and her laugh was the only drug I needed to be happy. She made me happy, and she was gone. I thought about what I would do in the future but nothing came to mind. I felt as if I was going to be the same before I met her, alone.