Partners in crime

The dinner wasn't awkward like how I thought it would be. Everything went well. All of us actually had a good time and Elijah... I don't know what to say about him... He is just so charming. He is charming and good-looking, and what I find the most attractive about him is his choice of words. But he isn't my type... is he?

I'm kind of already stuck between Stefan and Damon so it's better to get that sorted first and before getting involved with anyone, I need to find out what I really want. 

Talking about the Salvatores, I invited Damon but he didn't come. I kind of wanted him to come, it has been a while since we have met and I really don't want to say it but I miss him. Not like I miss-him miss him but like he's-fun-to-be-around miss him.

Anyways, I gotta get my mind off this. I have got a night out with my friends planned, so right now I am just getting ready for that. First, we'll go to a concert, then go clubbing and if we get really drunk then we'll probably end up breaking into someone's house or having a threesome or something. 

 Someone knocks at my door while I am applying some lip-gloss on my lips. 

"Ugh, something's wrong with my eyes... I  can't take them off you." Luke says as he gets in dramatically not even giving me a chance to say come in.

"Next time, try something original," I say as I pat his shoulder while he rolls his eyes. 

 "Okay hurry up, we haven't got all night."

"Actually we do. Anyways, I am ready so-" 

"Let us leave then." He says impatiently like a child. 

"Luke, I know something is up. Talk to me." I say. He sighs and sits on my bed while I sit next to him.

"It's my Dad. He is forcing me to take his position, and be his successor. But I don't want to Elena. This is not what I wanted at least not right now. I wanna stay immature. Have night-outs with you and that kid. I don't wanna wear suits and go to meetings discussing data everybody already knows about again and again. I would have taken over if he wanted me to in a few years. I mean who wouldn't want to be the owner of a multi-billionaire business? But at the age of eighteen... I don't." He explains his situation. I feel bad for him, Luke is smart, and intelligent, if he takes over his father's business, I know he would be able to expand it further and reach the heights his father wasn't able to. But this is a lot of pressure. And even though he could handle it, why should he?

"I understand your situation but have you discussed this in detail with your dad?"

"Not yet..."

"Luke! If you delay this, then you're going to get his hopes high. Talk to him about this. I know it's easier said than done but it's not like you have another option apart from actually doing what he wants. The earlier, the better."

"I realize that but... it's just hard I mean... I haven't talked to him in months." He says hesitantly.

"Well, I really don't know what to do about that but if it makes any difference then I could go with you if you want." 

"You would do that?"

"Yeah, why not? It's been a while since I have seen him anyway." I say and his face lights up. 

"Guys! Hurry up!" Beth shouts making Luke roll his eyes and I chuckle at his reaction.

------

We get out of the house and I freeze seeing what's in front of me.

"You didn't." Beth and I say in unison as we see the coolest bikes ever in front of us.

"Oh but I did." He winks. 

"You spoiled rich brat," I tease him. 

A few hours later, at 4:00 a.m.

I try screaming but fail miserably, I can't even speak properly. My whole body aches, and there is a thin layer of sweat covering my forehead. My hands and feet are tied and I feel as if I've been drugged. This car, whose trunk I am currently in, is moving speedily and taking me god knows where. By the time Beth and Luke will regain their senses and figure out that I am missing, let's see, I will be dead. 

How the hell did I get stuck in this mess? 

Well, I went out with Luke and Beth so I was bound to get in trouble. 

Since the place where we had to go was out of Mystic Falls for the concert, we couldn't use the bikes as it would be tiring, so instead, we called a cab. The concert was fun, we had a few drinks afterward but not enough to get drunk or loose our senses. Then we went to a nightclub and Beth began pole dancing and yes she did that while being sober as we didn't drink much. But I remember we all had one drink in the club before we were about to leave and the rest is a blur. The last thing I remember seeing clearly is a man, he had dirty blond hair with dark blue-green eyes and he was wearing a black jacket.

As I am recalling the past events, the car that I am in stops. I shut my eyes close quickly. Somebody opens the trunk and-

"Come on now. I know you are awake." The man says. He has a British accent. My mind debates on opening my eyes or not.

"Poor little Elena, thinking she has an option... I am not in the mood of carrying you all the way to where we have to go so I suggest you wake up before I suck one of your friends dry."

What? He is a vampire? 

I slowly open my eyes. 

"Good. Now I don't want to be harsh with you so let's discuss the matter we have to like civil people." He smirks.

Bitch, which part of spiking a girl's and her friends' drink, kidnapping her, and threatening to suck her friends dry is civil?