P2

I wake up slowly and I sit up and looks over to my right to see Tae sleeping very peacefully, I slowly smile. Then that's when it hit me, I remember what she told me last night. Slowly she starts to wake up. She looks over to me to find me staring. "Take a picture it'll last longer" we both starts to laugh. "Good morning" I say, "good morning" she says back. "About last night" we both say at the exact same time. We both laugh. Ok that's weird. "You can go first" she says. "Was it true, I mean.. is that um, how you really feel about me? I mean, why do you like me" she looks me in the eye. "Your very different from all the other girls, some girls just want to fit in everything but you, your just you Kay" I smile at her.
(3 HOURS LATER)
Me, Tae hops in the car with our Bestfriend, Meya and her boyfriend Luke. We begin to pull off to school, suddenly I get a text from Ethan. I forgot I gave him my number. I open my phone up
Ethan: Hey it's me from the party
Me: Oh hey, I forgot I gave you my number
Ethan: Ah, don't worry about it. Maybe we can hang out tonight?
Me: Sure, I mean I don't see why not😊
Ethan: Ok, we can go after school. You can ride with me
Me: See you then!😊
Wow, this is going to be fun. As I look up I see Tae looking at me shaking her head then looking away. "Hey, what's wrong" I ask her. She looks back at me "Oh nothing" she softly smiles. "Oh come on ju—" she cuts me off "I DON'T wanna talk about it here" she says. I shake my head at her, and say "When are we actually going to talk about it then, huh?" She looks at me "How about never, you clearly don't seem to give a fuck about how the hell I feel, but don't come to me when that little shit breaks your damn heart Kay" She says as she clench her fist. I put my hands on her and she pulls away "Don't touch me!" She says as she looks the other way. "Fine" I say as I turn away from her. "Are you guys ok back there" Meya says and we both don't say anything. As we pull up to the school, I quickly get out grabbing my bag and walking off. "Kay" Meya shouts at me. "Don't waste your breath, she's not gonna care about you" she says out louder. Causing me to turn around. "Just because you think I don't care about you doesn't mean you have to have her think that as well, and I never said I didn't care about you nor how you felt, but you can't get mad at me because I'm trying to do something with my life and I'm going out having fun" I say as I get mad. "No, I'm not mad at you about having fun. I know how Ethan is and I'm not trying to see you get hurt because of him" she says. "Really? Are you mad because your not trying to see me hurt or is it because y-" she cuts me off. "You know what, fuck this. I don't need this shit. I don't need you Kay" I look at her in the eyes "Fuck you Kay, I don't care anymore. Stay away from me, you just want some dick" she says as he walks off,  I stand there with tears in my eyes. She supposed to be my Bestfriend. I turn around and walk quickly to the girls bathroom breaking down in tears, as I stop crying I walk out the bathroom to find Tae and Meya in the hallway and I walk the other way. "Kay" I turn around to see Meya walking up to me "She didn't mean it" Meya says. "Really? I'm pretty sure she did" I turn away to walk out "where are you going" Meya says and I turn back around "Home" and just as I turned around a hit somebody's hard chest. I look up to see Ethan. "H..Hey, are you ok? What's wrong"