13

Heeseung sighed and moved away from the sunghoon. He went to sit on the empty chair.

"Hey-hey, are you angry with me?" Heeseung didn't respond. This time, he was annoyed and done with him.

Sunghoon went to him and sat on his lap, "Talk to me, Hee."

Heeseung looked away. Sunghoon got annoyed and cupped Heeseung's cheek to make him look at him, "Baby, did I make you upset?" Sunghoon pouted. Heeseung wanted to laugh. He couldn't. He tried his best to hold the poker face on.

"Hoonz-" Heeseung cleared his throat, "Sunghoon, stop this," Heeseung glared at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon whined, "No~ I'm sorry~" Sunghoon hugged Heeseung as he rested his head on Heeseung's shoulder.

"Sunghoon get off-"

"Baby, no-"

"Baby? Get a room," Heeseung and Sunghoon turned their heads at the back of the classroom. A girl was sitting at the last bench, with crossed arms and chewing gum.

Sunghoon cleared his throat and got off from Heeseung's lap. Heeseung cleared his throat and stood up, "Who the fuck are you?"

The girl smirked and stood up, "Suddenly interested in me instead of your bAbY?" The girl raised her eyebrows.

Heeseung rolled his eyes, "Anyways, get out of here," Heeseung pointed his hand towards the door of the classroom.

The girl walked up to Heeseung as she stood in front of him, "Have you forgotten me, Hee?" The girl blinked rapidly.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "Do you know her, Hee?" Heeseung looked at Sunghoon with wide eyes, "No way! I just saw her today-"

"Don't lie, Hee! Tell him what happened that day-"

"What day?"

"Hoonzie, let's just go," Heeseung took Sunghoon's and got out of the classroom, walking away.

Heeseung was walking across the hallway when Sunghoon yanked his hand back. Heeseung stopped walking and looked at him, "Lee Heeseung, tell me the truth," Heeseung was in shock.

Heeseung was shocked to hear his full name from someone in his whole life. No one except his family called him by his full name. He felt his heart clutching. He felt afraid. He panicked and held Sunghoon's hands, "Hoon, what are you talking-" Sunghoon pulled his hands back, "Don't lie to me."

Sunghoon felt jealous, being played, angry, annoyed, hurt, and sad. He likes Heeseung, and Heeseung knows it. But these things are making him so frustrated.

Heeseung, on the other hand, was trying his best not to hurt Sunghoon because it might affect his plan.

"What truth?"

"Are you toying with me?"

"No way, Sunghoon, I could never-"

"Being the famous ace of the school and heartthrob, you think you can play with anyone?"

Heeseung's heart dropped in his stomach. Heeseung was trying his best to make Sunghoon fall in love with him. And it seems like he's hurting Sunghoon. He had a fear that he might hurt Sunghoon or mess up something. And his fear came true.

Having a crush on Sunghoon, Heeseung just wanted to make him his. But it seems like all he's doing is messing up everything.

From the start, he intended to make Sunghoon friends. He was hesitant about this. However, he could do it when the school announced the event, which made his work more easy. He got closer to Sunghoon just by meeting once. How happy he was when Sunghoon kissed him. That midnight, he thought they were already boyfriends.

Yet, everything is messed up so badly.

"HEEHOON?" Sunghoon turned their heads to a running Felix.

Sunghoon glanced at Heeseung, "I thought you liked me. And I started to like you back like a fool. Yet, I didn't know that this was an act," Sunghoon sighed, "Let's not meet after today. Goodbye."

Sunghoon turned on his heels and left the place as soon as possible. He didn't want to show someone his heartbroken self.

Heeseung felt his heart drop again in his heart as his face started becoming pale.

Felix stood beside Heeseung, "Mate, you good?" Heeseung flinched when Felix put a hand on Heeseung's shoulder. He didn't even notice that Felix was coming towards them.

"Felix, m-mate-"

"Did something happen?" Heeseung sadly chuckled, "Nothing happened except me breaking his heart," Heeseung patted Felix's back and turned on his heels before walking away.

Felix fished out his phone from his pocket and messaged someone.

brownie bish:

its over

we're done

duck our lives

its all over

tall hoe-:

wtf-

brownie bish:

WE NEED TO WORK ON PLAN B

I REPEAT PLAN B BITCHES

chewing gum lObEr:

well-

i think i messed up everything ig-

everything*

tall hoe-:

sister, dont tell-

brownie bish:

AYO WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR HEEHOON???

chewing gum lObEr:

ig i messed up-

fuck my life

fuck everyhting

lemme kms

:")

everything*

tall hoe-:

you did smth out of the plan-

didnt you?

brownie bish:

:eyes:

wtf did she do-

chewing gum lObEr:

*sigh*

yes i did smth outa our plan

and i messed up

brownie bish:

WTF-

chewing gum lObEr went offline.

tall hoe-:

im done with yall-

gth-

:D im here again to annoy yall-

so yuh I AM on a hiatus but still, here im writing jealousy-

hope ya enjoy ig-