Prologue

We were all born with memories of a warship in bedded in us, a sea of countless emotions deep within, from the crew and captain enjoying their time together, to going down into the sea below. Beyond the boundaries of time, we carry the prayers of the crew, families, brothers, fathers, and husbands, we carry them for humanity.

I am Odin. I am the O Allfather. I was born from the iron will of humanity. To protect and serve the father land. At least used too...

3rd person pov
Atlantic Ocean, May 4, 1945
(Three days before German SS surrendered in Europe.)
A foggy mist ran across the the cloudy night over the Atlantic as the sound of guns echoed across the water. As the Royal Navy were on the hunt for KMS Odin during Operation: Ragnarok.

"Sir, We're have Six Fleets incoming" commander Karl Topp ( the soul Survivor of Tirpitz back in the 13 of November of 1944.)
"Ready the primary guns!"

"Sir we sustained heavy damage!" One of crew members yelled, running onto the bridge. "We can't keep firing at them!"

"What the about the secondaries!"

"Out of commission!" The crew member replied.

An explosion shook the battleship, causing it careen sideways.

"What about the torpedos!" Karl replied

"There's no more of them left." The crewmate replied " we've sustained heavy damage to the hull, plow,and the rudder."

The battleship shook again as the Prince of Wales fired her guns hitting the prow and ignited the magazine for turret B, causing a massive explosion to shake the battleship.

"What do we do?" One of crew members asked. "The rest of your fleet is now in Davy Jones locker, and our all our guns and torpedos are out of commission."

Karl was silent for a long moment "what about the engines? Is it till operational?"

"Yes sir."

"We're only to get this one chance. To get rid of the Royal Navy." Karl sighed "Inform the rest of crew of this ship that here not coming home tonight."

"Why?"

"I'm about to plow a hole into their own battleship." Said Karl as he points at the Prince of Wales.

The rest of the crew exchanged looks and nodded. "It's been an honor working with you sir."

Nodding, Commander Karl grabbed the steering wheel the KMS Odin plow and the crew turned the speed to full speed.

The commander grabbed the transponder to his mouth and said. "Attention, everyone. This captain Karl Topp of the KMS Odin. We're going to ram full speed and take one of the Britain's battleships with us. We way be going down with the ship, but we're taking the Prince of Wales with us."

Taking his hand off it. The captain turned to his one last time. "It was an honor serving with you and the rest of the this men." Placing his cap on his chest and closed his eyes.

The KMS Odin smashed though the Prince of Wales port side cause her sink in to parts as Odin leaned over the left and too sank to the bottom ever to found again.