Chapter 3: Vampires Are Real

March 21st 2006

March 21st 2006

After listening to Alec's version of the proper principles of being a witch talk, but in a vampire version, Adhara sat in shock. She could not believe she had committed the most heinous sin of all. She exposed the witch covens.

It would be on her shoulders if a recurrence of the events caused by the New Age Witches arose again. However, she would be the one to reproach this time.

Adhara began to quiver slightly. The tremors began at her fingertips and gradually crept up her arms until she could not control them.

She had to find an exit quickly. The cogs in her brain seemed to be malfunctioning as she stood in the foreign chamber that was only illuminated by her fire.

The red-eyed boy stood up with a frown on his eyebrows as he slowly reached his arm towards her. He was approaching her as if she was a skittish fawn in front of a lion.

In particular ways that would be a reasonable way to describe them. He was the predator that she had never encountered before, who now had her entangled in his snare. She was at his mercy.

She could feel the number of bodies in this archaic structure. The essences of the damned all reeked like death. Now that she knew he was not a youngling using reformed magic. It was easy for her to pick the dissimilarity. How could she be so ludicrous?

She wanted to scream out vexations at those who ushered her here. What had she done to merit this treatment?

He was an abomination to nature itself. In fact, with the aroma radiating from them, nature had forsaken them all long ago. Nature wrung her loving hands away from them and condemned them to forge their way through this realm all by themselves.

They had no guidance. Which made them far more dangerous than once believed. They only had each other to rely upon. In their world, she was the intruder.

The young witch almost felt pity for the damned beast before her. She could not imagine how it felt to be left alone in this vast world that was filled with monstrosity.