THE END

Hello everyone.

I know the ending might be half assed and rushed but I have a good reason.

1- I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't slept at all due to stress and its about 2 am you

2- you see I lost interest in crk and even before that, I lost interest in living for a while.. :,D I don't have many good memories with this game and after reading some stuff I should have never read (stories containing s3xual assault) involving the characters of the next chapter I was supposed to write. I usually don't get triggered by said topics but this one was .. no. 

I'm 13, turning 14 soon and even though I've been exposed to weird-ass shit online since I was 4, I never expected that-  I've been struggling with life a lot as well after some weird fights with my friends and general loss of motivation to live. But I'm better now! 

That wasn't a trauma dump ıdk how else to explain it, I will probably move on to write stuff on other fandoms via this account. I feel incredibly bad for leaving you all like this, I tried to end it as peaceful as I could.

Basically PV and YN go and save other kingdoms and live happily as heroes! however I cant write this with the same amount of quality as my other chapters bc I cant see crk the same anymore.

I love you all<3 thank you for going through this journey with me throughout my first ever book. you guys all mean the world to me

 this is a one time thing and it wont happen again! I promise.

(please check out the last part of the last chapter for the end I edited it even though its a bit shitty)

Im really sorry :( for the hiatus and everything