Chapter 5

Warning: Smut

You guys been waiting 😅

"You're such a little cockslut aren't you? Look at you, clenching around my cock like that." Y/n growled against Gojo's ear, him whining in response and pushing his hips back.

"Ah, fuck! coming , 'm coming!"

"You're coming again? Did I fuck you stupid? You look absolutely fucking ridiculous right now." those harsh words left a sting in Gojo's pride, but it was so hot hearing you say it while you fucked him stupid.

He buried his face into your shoulder biting into your shoulder hard— not enough to bleed but definitely hard enough to leave a bruise. Muffling his cries while his body twitches when he comes, watered down cum spraying on you both.

You hummed in satisfaction, slowing down a bit to let him catch his breath. Pressing a quick kiss against his shoulder while he trembled against you, gasping and trying to catch his breath.

"That was your 4th orgasm, wasn't it?" You mumbled against the flesh of his shoulder, rocking your hips slowly, cursing lowly as Gojo's wall fluttered and squeezed against your cock. A whimper leaves his mouth and his shaky hands came to rest against your stomach, lightly pushing you but to no avail.

"C-can't," he whines, shaking his head while your cock head presses against his prostate once again as your hips begin to move, "C-can't, can't cum again."

The preghant males little protest was cut off when you kiss him, pressing your tongue against his in a messy attempt to get him to shut up. And it works, he stops his weak struggling and lays almost perfectly still, stagnant and ready for you to use.

"Shh, no no, no crying." you take the opportunity to wipe the tears that were falling from his beautiful crystal blue eyes, grinning against his lips. "Jus' want you to come for me, one more time. Can you do it f'me? Come on my cock just one more time."

"No! Nonononono, can't, can't!" he squeaks when you bring his legs over your shoulder, pressing a kiss against his calf before snapping your hips against his.

His eyes rolled as you fucked him fast, trying desperately to reach your own high. His body lurched with your thrusts, shaking the bed. You paid no mind to the fact that he had just came, drinking in those corse moans and whimpers for more.

"You can come again f'me," you reassured him, hand gripping his half hard cock, thumbing the tip while he squirms against your hold, curving his body to hide his face in the sheets. "Look 'Toru, your already hard again."

And he did, peeking out and staring and his dripping cock that was engrossed in your hand. Your palm was hot, like scorching heat and it felt like he was being burned every time you touched him. But he loved it.

"Gon'— come, coming! C-coming again-!" He babbled against drool stained sheets, hips pushing back against yours as your own started to speed up, feeling that familiar knot in stomach that was just ready to burst.

"N-not yet," you stutter, gripping the back thighs hard while your occupied hand squeezes the base of Gojo's cock, gasping when he tightens up in shock. He scrambles, thin fingers weakly trying to move your hand— or stroke it, whines of protest rumbling in his throat. " 'm almost there, just— not yet."

It doesn't take long enough for you to come, bucking against him while you did. Releasing his cock and watching him cum, no, fucking squirt all over himself, moaning loud— enough for the neighbors to hear.

He looked so good like this, all fucked out, gasping and twitching and still coming all over himself— eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out, drool and tears falling down his chin and onto the already messy bedsheets.