Page 7: Basic.

"haaaaa...."

the sound of long sighs rang out in the hallway lit by candles and magic lamps.

It can be seen in the sky that there is weak sunlight visible in the eastern sky.

Camilia woke up before sunrise due to her habit as a workaholic since she was 8 years old in her previous life.

"aigoo"

Camilia, who was picking up some information from her 'father and other fathers' quarrel yesterday afternoon, was feeling extremely frustrated.

'world vice versa'

if in the previous world there was a time where men were at the top and women were the trophy, this is where it happened with the roles being swapped.

Her brain spun to compile all the information as she kept walking, blankly staring.

One, her mother was an emperor who had many husbands.
meaning that gender imbalance is common sense in this world.

Two, she who is the only princess of this empire must continue the throne. This means that rigorous training as a successor is waiting at her door.

Three, there will be her coronation as crown princess in about a week.

Her silent movements made even the soldiers she passed by, unaware of her presence.

There was no sound from her little footsteps.

Camilia is also aware of this.

'Looks like apart from my proposal being misinterpreted by the god of death, the other requests were done right.'

Her proposal is that she wants the world in her second life, women have rights and freedoms.

When she heard this world was known as a novel the thing to avoid was a forced marriage.

Because most novels adopt a time setting when women are powerless, so with this proposal she can choose to be a single rich again.

her first request was to bring all her knowledge and expertise.

Well, for a reason.

Camilia has worked hard for it, so why waste it and suffer again to study, right?
After all she would get rich faster then.

Second, she wanted to be born into a rich family.

why? well you could say this is a shortcut ringing in her head so she doesn't have to work from scratch again, and it doesn't hurt either.

Which evidence that these two requests were properly granted can be seen from the ability of her brain, the silence of her movement, and she was born from a family that was not only rich but powerful as a member of the imperial family.

'but I don't know the third one'

She stopped walking, holding her aching head while taking a deep breath.

the third request is not born as the person who is the center of the story.

But isn't she a genius? Her memory must be amazing!

After all, how many novels can a person as busy as herself read in their spare time?

remembering the names of the characters from the novels isn't that difficult is it?

By simply comparing her current name and the names in her memory, she could be more certain about the three requests.

well, the problem is....