Niall.

[Y/N- I noticed I needed another one shot up, because I haven't posted since December. So here it is, I wrote this, so if you see it anywhere else, tell me and I'll get shit done to fuck the person over. xx. This goes out to all the Niall girls. It is a SWEET one shot. I think it'll be short, but cute :)

P.S. I was writing a Liam one shot for my friend and it was too sexual to post so it was private...Wattpad didn't like the dirty language. ;). It was good too. Maybe I can post it if I figure out a way. :). Anyways enjoy x .]

You sat in front of your large mirror, your bum on your calves, and your right hand's fingers twirling a piece of your hair. You blew out air you were holding in and you threw your hair up in a messy bun, it had happened to compliment your facial structure and it was the day you were going to tell Niall a surprise. Something you had been hiding for three weeks now.

"It's time, I can do this." you thought to yourself as both of your hands travelled down to your tummy that was still flat, but definitely going to make itself come out soon. You sighed and just in time the doorbell rang. Your neck snapped towards your bedroom door. You got up slowly and thought outloud to yourself, "oh, no no." your lip trembled for a split second. "No, no, no, no! I'm not ready, I'm not!" You whispered to yourself. You passed through your little living room and gulped as you walked towards the door.

You made your way towards the door and stared at the handle when you made it over to it. You saw your reflection in the shiny golden door nob. Your breath hitched as the doorbell rang again, Niall was getting impatient and you knew it. You grabbed the handle with your sweaty palm and lightly turned it to see a cute little bleach blond kid standing at your door. It wasn't Niall though, it was just a mail boy dropping off a box. "Ma'am you alright?" He smiled a full smiled at you.

"I-" I said and sighed a long sigh. "I'm fine, so glad it's just you!" You laughed at myself, I was so worried for nothing, Niall isn't here yet.

The young boy laughed and said "All right then, well I have this box for you. If you'd just sign here, I can be on my way!" He smiled again, You returned his gesture, and signed his clipboard. You took the box from him and it was surprisingly very light.

"Thank you!" You said and waved him off. You walked back your way into your living room. You set the long vertical box down on your clean coffee table. When you opened up the box your eyes were astonished with the beautiful long stemmed roses that were inside. "Oh my..." Is all you could say to yourself.

"Like'em?" a thick Irish accent asked. Your breath was caught in your throat as you turned around to see a smiling little Irish man. You smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Why so red?" Niall said worried as he walked over to you and put his hand on your forehead. "Jeez [Y/N], you're burning baby!" It just got worse from there, he laughed.

"Th-" He interrupted you.

"No problem, I love you. I just might as well show it in little pieces." He kissed the tip of your nose and smiled.

You lightly smiled back and nodded. "Maybe you won't love me as much after tonight..." You said to yourself.

"Let's go then, shall we?" He continued to smile as he held his hand out to help you up from your sitting position you went down into when opening the flower box. You accepted his gesture and got up. Niall kissed you quickly and smirked when you guys parted. Your right hand was in with his left hand and he walked with you towards the door. "Wait" He paused and turned to you. "We can't forget the picnic basket, can we?"

"Right!" you said and smiled. The thought of food brought a smile to your face, you detached from Niall and jogged your way to your little kitchen. You had put the basket in the fridge for everything to stay cool. Niall had followed you in and smiled at the sight of the basket. You grinned and chuckled.

*

You both made your way up a little hill. You both had been playing at the park for a little bit before climbing up here. You complained about your weight when Niall offered to push you. He told you, excluding the swear words. "You're beautiful," He said it in longer term though, just to prove a point to you.

You both came here at least once a month, except on the bad days. Niall layed out the blanket on the floor. He was so odd, he laid out a weird red and purple patterned blanket. We both sat down and you said "I don't feel to well," out loud.

"Really?" Niall said and he left the basket off to the left of him. He leaned over and pouted as he put his hand on your forehead again. "Maybe you're actually sick?" You shook your head and your cheeks heated up again. "Then what is it, babe?" He asked again. You shook your head and brought your knees up to your chest, almost hiding your whole face into your Aztec patterned leggings. "C'mon [Y/N], tell me what's up."

"Or what?" you asked.

"Or else..." Niall trailed off thinking, he looked around and his expression changed into an evil smirk as he looked at you. "Or else i'll eat your sandwich."

"You're evil, delusional, I need that sandwich." you said. "I promise you that..." You said internally.

Niall frowned and said "Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"I have to...but I can't." You said sadly.

"Are you cheating on me?" He blurted out.

"What?!" you shouted. "Are you mentally retarded or something, no of course not!"

"Then what is it?!" he asked, emphasizing the it.

You sighed heavily and your heart thumped hard against your chest. "It" you thought. "It is what's the problem. You leaving me, because of it." You frowned and your lower lip trembled as your unshed tears built up. You looked down at your lap, you sat criss-cross, in front of Niall. Niall hugged you and you sat in between his legs.

"Please tell me, you can tell me. I promise I won't laugh!"

"You'll hate me." You croaked.

"I won't, Are you on your period? Do you need chocolate or tampons, something!" You pushed Niall away from his biceps, he looked deeply into your eyes, and you could tell he was ready to listen.

"No, not on my period, I don't need tampons or chocolate, but I have something to tell you." You were shaking now and your jaw tensed. Niall held your waist as you sat between his legs. You rubbed your palms on your sweatpants, you were a bit sweaty and you sniffled.

"Look at me, just say it." Niall said as his right hand lifted your chin to look up at him.

"I'm pregnant." You cracked as your unshed tears fell freely, but that was the only thing showing your emotion right now. You couldn't even express how you were feeling with words, but the flowing tears running down your face did the work, but you kept still.

"Really, [Y/N]?!" Niall gasped, his mouth forming the widest smile you could imagine.You nodded, lost for words for his reaction. "I'm gonna be a Daddy?!" You nodded again, Niall stood up and you stood up with him without noticing. He grabbed you and twirled you around, he was jumping around and squealing like a little girl. Niall screamed out across the field filled with people "I'm going to be a father!"When you snapped out of shock you found Niall kneeling down poking your stomach. "Hey little guy, you in there?"

"Niall, honey I don't think the baby can hear you." You said.

"Oh yes she can, I bet you she can." He said.

"She?" You asked.

"Yeah, you're baking my daughter."

"baking?" You thought. "Niall, how are you so sure it's a girl."

"I can sense it," He stood up. "She's the only other girl i'll ever love." He leaned down and kissed you softly, when you both parted a tear streaked down your cheek again. "Stop, don't cry! You did enough of that today!"

"I can't help it, I love you so much!" You cried.

"I love you too, I really do [Y/N]. Oh and you my little cookie." Niall said as he pulled up your shirt and kissed your tummy lightly as he held your hips.

[A/N]- Hope you liked it. COMMENT VOTE. x  :)