Start of something

It was a normal day. Work up late and had to run to work because I missed the bus, bumped into someone and dropped most of my stuff. "I'm so sorry" I said "oh it's ok are you ok? Are you hurt?" A man told me as he picked up my stuff. "Yes I'm ok but I do need to hurry so thank you so much sir" I said as I ran away to get to my job once I got there my manager was already yelling at girl so I just pretended that I was already there.  "Y/N!!" I got scared "Y-yes ma'am" I didn't know if she saw me walk in late or something worse. "Y/N I need you to show this trainee the ropes and you will look after them till they get the hang of it. Got it? Also their should be another one but I think he's running a little late" I just nodded « great now I have look after two people » I thought in my head. The new trainee was a quick learner but there was still no sign of the other trainee until I saw a tall man with yellowish white hair. "Hi ummm" I just realized that I had no idea what his name was. "Danny! My name is Danny it's nice to meet you" when I looked at him I was surprised to see the man that I saw in the morning. "Wait your the lady that I helped this morning" he said probably catching on to what is happening. I got nervous and said "yeah I'm sorry for that" he looked at me and walked closer I could smell his cologne. It had a warm feeling like a cinnamon roll I tried not to make it noticeable that I was literally smelling this man that I just met properly. Danny broke me out of my thoughts by saying "you had a stray hair in your face" as he said that he carefully moved my hair out of eye showing off my medium brown eyes. "You have lovely eyes I must say Y/n" I blushed instantly then the girl trainee spoke ruining the moment "Excuse me, Miss Y/n was it? Well I think we should get back to training" I just stepped away from Danny and continue walking and talking with them about what they will do for this job.