1. THE BEGINNING

Sunaina's pov

" Sunaina and Rohan , both have scored full marks " Sakshi mam said and i looked at his direction

He was smirking at me

How could he score exact marks as me

I got up from my seat and started walking towards mam to take my test paper

Mam passed me mine test paper

" Sunaina, can you bring mine too? " He asked in front of mam only so i that i have to pass him his test paper

Sakshi mam hand over his paper to me

" Okkk i am going don't make noises. We will start next chapter tomorrow " Sakshi mam said and left

" My test paper " He again said

Whole class attention was on me

They were waiting for me to yell at him or to walk towards him

I walked towards him. His smirk grew more

" Woah she is really going towards him "

" Shit I lost the bet "

" Obviously rohan's charm no one could deny him "

I reached in front of his desk and threw the paper on ground

" What the hell " He stood up and glared at me

" You asked me to bring your test paper and I did " I replied with my sake sugar coated smile

He bent down and picked his test paper. I started walking towards my desk

"Accept it, Miss Mathur," he said, and I turned around, curious to hear what he had to say.

"Accept what?" I inquired.

"That you are unable to digest the fact that I scored the same marks as you very easily," he stated confidently.

His words hit a nerve. "Well, at this point, he's right," I admitted silently.

"Mr. Mehra, stop being delusional. You scored marks for yourself, not for me. Your good or bad marks don't have anything to do with me," I said firmly.

"Damn, why did she sound like my mummy?" Karan quipped, eliciting laughter from the entire class.

"Aww, mumma's boy strikes again," I heard Chitra's remark on karan

They also share the same dynamic as me and Rohan, but it's all because of me and Rohan, both of them want to support their best friends.

"Bro, at least I score more than you," he said

"Soo... So what?" Chitra retorted, her slight stammer signaling a brewing comeback.

"Just in one subject, Mr. Patel. My math might not be stellar, but what about you? Even if the whole class scores higher in drawing than you, you still come last in every subject" Chitra fired back ,prompting laughter from the entire class.

"What's going on in the class?" We heard the voice of Pradeep sir, who was teaching in section B.

"Your voices are carrying. Don't you have any work? Be prepared for the next period. I am giving you a test" he declared before leaving the class.

"Ohhh nooo," the whole class groaned, and everyone began to study for the uninvited test.

"Let's see who will score more this time," I heard Rohan say. I glanced at him and smiled.

"Sure," I replied confidently.

____________

As our teacher entered the classroom, he promptly instructed

"Take out your books."

"But sir, what about the test?" Pooja the type or student everyone hates asked

Trust me, she's not the most popular person in the room.

"No test today," Sir declared, prompting a wave of gratitude from all of us.

With that settled, Sir started  his lesson. However behind my bench, Harshad and Kabir were up to their usual antics, gently kicking my leg as they whispered and joked around.

"Your legs are touching me," I turned around and said.

"If you say so, my hands can also touch you," he replied.

Shameless. They're just like those mannerless kids in a web series.

No matter how bold I am, these kinds of comments are not my cup of tea.

Choosing not to engage with them any further, I turned back around and focused on what was happening in front of me.

I again felt his leg touching my shoes. I stayed quiet. I'll change seats after this period.

As soon as the period ended, I stood up and made my way towards Rudra.

"Rudra, can you change seats with us?" I asked, and he nodded.

The whole class's attention shifted to us, curious about what happened, especially since Harshad was grinning like an idiot.

"Why is our class filled with jerks?" Chitra exclaimed.

"I don't have any idea," I replied, feeling frustrated.

Suddenly, I heard a throat-clearing sound and looked up to see Neil standing with his friends.

He is from section B, and my crush too

Amrit mam is calling you all in our class as it's a combined period " he informed me before leaving.

"Someone must be happy," I heard Chitra say teasingly.

"Shut up, let's go," I replied, feeling my face flush.

"Yesss, let's go. Otherwise, you wouldn't find a seat near him, right?" Chitra teased me again.

"Chitra!! Stop," I said, feeling myself blush even more.

We made our way towards section B, where he was. I quickly settled into the seat behind him, with Chitra beside me.

There he was. I quickly sat on the seat behind him with Chitra.

"Will you come tonight?" Neil's friend asked him.

"Umm, we'll see," Neil replied.

"Come on, Neil, it's really such a nice movie. Join us," his friend insisted.

"Fine," Neil finally agreed.

What movie? Which movie and where? Please, please, God, let me know when and where.

"8:00 o'clock at Centre Plaza. Done," Neil's friend confirmed.

Wow, thank you so much, God, for listening.

I turned towards Chitra.

"Done," she said, anticipating exactly what I was going to ask her.