Part 2

We hopped into the water, which was a little chilly at first. I tapped his shoulder and yelled TAG! As I began swimming through the water.

He rolled his eyes and smiled as he began chasing me. The lazy river is in the shape of a giant curvy oval and there's a waterfall above it in one spot.

I turned around quickly to see Blake close behind me, causing me to let out a little scared squeal. I saw from the corner of my eye he smirked as he swam faster towards me.

All of a sudden SPLASH! Blake flung himself forward and grabbed onto my back. He wrapped his arms around me and softly said I caught you, love.

I giggled as he tightened his grip around me, scooping me up. He picked me up and put me in his arms, somewhat like how someone would cradle a baby.

He rested his head against my shoulder and carried me throughout the river. He eventually set me down and we started racing each other.

I went over to him after the race and wrapped my legs around his waist, reaching my arms over his shoulders so I didn't fall off.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I went to move my leg causing me to rub against his thighs and lower waist.

All of a sudden I felt something poking my inner thigh. I look at him then down to his waist. It turns out he was hard.

As soon I realized that I looked up at him to see that he was already looking at me with a seductive look.

Would you like some help with that my love? I said making eye contact with him.

He smirked, I mean you made it hard so mine as well, he said not breaking eye contact.

Mmm, Alrighty. I said I rubbed my hand down his chest to his lower waist. I slowly untied his swimming trunks and slipped my hand inside.

I rubbed a finger down the neck of his hard cock, earning a groan from him. I slowly started to jerk him off. It was a little difficult due to the water pressure.

He leaned in my ear and whispered let's take this somewhere else, mkay?.

Yes sir. I said as I slipped my hand back out of his trunks. He pulled them back up as we exited the water.

We walked over to the changing rooms and I slipped him into the women's changing room. It was empty still.

Plus it wouldn't be all that suspicious because he has long hair, down to his shoulders. I pulled him into a stall.

He threw me against a wall, pinning me to it. He quickly pressed his lips against mine as we started making out.

He lifted his head and began sucking on my neck. He ran his fingers against my bikini and made his way down to my lower waist.

He slipped his hand into my bikini bottoms. He rubbed his soft fingers against my clit all while sucking my neck, earning a small moan from me.

He slowly moved his fingers lower, slipping them into my easily as I wet and we just got out of the water.

I let out another moan, just this time louder. He pulled away from my neck and we went back to making out.

He pulled out his fingers as he grabbed my throat and pushed my back against the wall. He sat down on the table inside the changing room.

I got on my knees and pulled down his trunks. I looked up and smirk at him, earning a wink from him.

Let's test that nonexisting gag reflex of yours why don't we? He said as he grabbed a chunk of my hair, pulling my head upwards.

I licked his abs moving down slowly to his v-line. He tilted his end back and gripped into the towel on the table.

I started to lick the head of his hard cock. I pushed my head forward, his dick going down my throat.

I sucked him off for a good minute before pulling away. He let out a low groan, turning me on more.

I stood up and sat next to him at the table. He stood up and slipped my bikini bottoms off. He stood me up only to push me back on the table, ass up.

Now that I was in the doggy-stile position I got ready. he pushed my head down and grabbed my waist with one hand, his other hand preparing himself.

All of a sudden he asked if I was ready. I was just a tad bit hesitant due to the fact he was big, but Of course, I said yes.

He gave his dick a few more fast strokes before rubbing his cocks head against my pussy.

After teasing me he finally slipped his long hard cock into my hole. A loud moan escaped my mouth. He grabbed my waist and pulled me backward causing his dick to go deeper in me.

He let out a groan and grabbed the back of my neck. He slowly started shifting his dick back and forth into me.

                              Mmm .. aghh

was all I could make out. I gripped onto the towel as he began thrusting in faster and faster.

Fuck, you're tight, blake said as he sped up. He let go of my neck and grabbed my ass. He started going not only faster but harder, earning a moan from me.

Mmm .. Mm Y-yes  ..  B-blake, just like that, I said as I let the blanket go using my elbows to hold me up.

He let me go and began undoing my bikini. I reached my arms back, causing him to grab them. He grabbed them as if I was handcuffed so I could move my arms.

He started to slow down as I was getting close to cumming. I let out a few last loud moans and he pressed it into me as deep as could just as I came.

Mmm ~ fuckk. I moaned as he pulled out. I rolled over to face him and began to jerk him off. He soon came all over my chest.

I looked up at him and smirked as I wiped the cum from my face and chest with the towel next to me.

We cleaned up and grabbed our stuff and headed towards the exit. I made sure no one was around then I dragged him out of the changing room.

We got our things from our locker then headed up to our hotel room. I went into my mom's room and checked up on her but she was sleeping so I left.