𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Excuse mistakes.

𝐋𝐎, Chicago Il

𝐋𝐎, Chicago Il.
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18, 2022. THAT EXACT NIGHT.

Kentrell opened the door to his mansion, "front door open, front door open" the alarm system sounded

Kentrell opened the door to his mansion, "front door open, front door open" the alarm system sounded. he knew was what about to come next.

'KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN" his fiance, jania chirped out. trell sighed as he pressed a hand against the wall and kicked his shoes off. "hello to you to, meshell"

"where tf were you?!" she questioned him, jania always acted dumb at times. she knew where he was at. She just loved to tick him off and then run along and get her bitch ass daddy, Floyd mayweather .

im sure youve  heard of him, big time boxer of whatever the sort, although kasen wasnt afraid of him. there was no reason to be, atleast to him.

'jania, you know i was at work.please dont start mane. atleast not tonight."kentrell spoke softly walking up the flight of stairs with jania behind him following the male like a lost puppy.

when kentrell said he was at work, he meant his other job.a mob boss, but only family members and jania  knew that. although jania could expose kentrell at any given time, so she chose to use him and take advantage.

"no tf you werent, you cant lie to me!' she spoke as kentrell walked into the bathroom as he began taking the blood stained clothes off. jania stared at his 8 pack, knowing what exactly what she was about to do.

"ok jania , im sorry for whatever i did." kentrell sighed sliding the shower door open turning the shower water onto hot.

"you wanna know what you can do to apologize? trell ?' she spoke seductively to kentrell as he stared at her blankly. she walked up to him tracing his abs.

"what can i do, jania?" he rolled his eyes, but luckly she didnt see as she was to caught up staring at kentrells large shaft.

'fuck me' she smirked, kentrell scrunched his face up. "jania you got tested?"