Chapter 1

HOW DID THE TALE BEGIN?

   This tale started long ago in 1888, Mary Ann Nichols was found.... well dead you know were she can't move and all that but she was found on the corner of Bucks Row with deep slashes on her throat and her abdomen brutally cut open.

now why her your probaly asking well its because..... you'll have to wait later on for that information.

     This was the first of the murders that jack the ripper has caused and you would think that killing one person would cause you disgust but he just did not take the hit and killed four more people named, Annie Chapman, Elizabeth Stride, Catherine Eddowes and Mary Jane Kelly.

The weirdest 3 things are all of the victims were prostitutes in the Whitechapel area and almost all displayed the same method of killing.

     Another thing is that each body was missing vital organs when the police found the victims. These five murders are commonly known as the 'Canonical Five'.  

The last thing is that all of his killings were girls, lets talk about being a creep.

     Wow what unlucky girls i got to say.... like what did they do to him what gives.

                                                        to be continued.....

A/N:

i deleteted all of my stories cause i had writers block and i couldnt add more so im so sorry if you were reading them.