After Math

---- Age 16 -----

Their heat and rut lasted a full week, during which they were mostly tied together. Even when Edward and Marcel were not locked in Harry, he wanted them to stay. They only got up to go to the bathroom or to get another water bottle from their small fridge. So suffice to say they were hungry when they finally came out of their den. They climb down into Edward's room, where he thankfully finds his phone. He has several texts and missed calls from their mum, asking where he is and that she had found him an Omega. Her last text was from their first day, saying she assumes he had found someone else and was in the middle of "taking care of her" and to text when they are done for her and their father to come home. Edward throws his phone on the bed without actually opening the texts, as they were in his notifications, and turns to see Harry had been looking over his shoulder.

"Why was she asking where you were? What other Omega?" Harry leans his head on Edward's shoulder, peering up at him before licking his bite mark that still looks fresh and raw. Edward tips his head to give Harry more room as he responds.

"I had to get mum out of the house, so I sent her on an errand to get me an Omega. I never wanted anyone but you and Marce, I just needed her out of the house." Edward explains, rambling a bit because he knows Harry is extra sensitive to these things right now, fresh out of his heat. 

"Okay, that was pretty smart of you, although I can faintly smell them in here." Harry picks his head up, scrunching his nose in disgust. "Now I have to wash the sheets."

"I think you have to wash the sheets anyway, Baby," Marcel comments with a smirk, not meaning the ones in Edward's room.

"Yeah, I know, but I have my big, strong Alphas to help me do those, don't I?" Harry bats his eyelashes up at his mates.

"I suppose I could help," Marcel says sarcastically, "How 'bout this? You whip something up for us to eat and we'll bring the sheets down and start them."

"Deal."

"Before that happens, I'm at least coming with you to make sure the house is safe. We've been gone for a week, I don't even know if mum and father actually left." Edward says.

"Yes, please, I would feel better with that, too. But before we do that, I need a shower, who's with me?" Harry shakes his hips a little, having turned toward Edward's bathroom.

"Oh, I guess I could tag along," Edward smirks at Harry as Harry walks away. He lunges for him, grabbing him by the hips, causing Harry to squeal, and pulling him back to line him up with his own hips. Rolling his hips, Edward says, "What do you want, baby?"

Harry put his hands on Edward's before he reaches one hand over his head to Edward's neck and the other out to Marcel. "Just want some time with my mates, is all," He flutters his eyelashes in faux innocence at Marcel as he rolls his hips back to meet Edward's.

"I like the sound of that."

---- -----

Edward, Harry, and Marcel make their way downstairs, their deal was forgotten during their playtime and clinginess to each other with a fresh bond. Harry goes to the fridge to see what is available before listing off suggestions for his mates.

"I can do chicken alfredo, chicken and rice bowl, chicken salad, cheese toasties and chicken, -"

"Is the only meat available chicken?" Marcel asks in disbelief and amusement. 

"Yeah, sorry," Harry turns sheepishly to his mates from peering through the pantry and cupboards. 

"It's okay, Haz, not your fault. It's mum's, really. She said she wanted to prepare for our ruts, but I guess she forgot about after." Edward rolls his eyes. "She was so focused on finding me someone to have, she forgot about how we'll need food after to rejuvenate ourselves." Edward is fed up with their mum's behaviour.