4th of July

Brittany was a 15 year old girl getting ready for a sleepover. One of her friends invited her and a few other friends over to her house for a 4th of July party and is letting them sleep over after. Brittany was excited. It was going to be the first time she would see her friends since summer break started. She throws on her Old Navy red tank top with her blue jean shorts, the typical teenage girl 4th of July outfit.

Her mom drops her off at Ashley's house a couple hours later. Ashley's parents were well off and had a nice house on a decently sized piece of land, with a huge back deck and a big fire pit. It's the perfect place to set off fireworks and party it out on Americas birthday.

She meets up with her friends and they all give hugs and start to talk and gossip like they always do. As the sky goes dark, the adults start to set off fireworks and the girls sit by the fire pit watching in awe. Brittany is having a good time hanging out with her friends once again.

As most of the adults head home or inside to drink, the girls all sit around on the back deck and decide to play truth or dare. The game went by as expected. Truths to share crushes, silly dares like send a Snapchat to someone, run around screaming. But then it came to Tori's turn and she chose dare.

"I dare you to get a wedgie! From....Brittany!" Ashley said which makes everyone go "oooooo"

She's hesitant, but decides to do it. Both Tori and Brittany stand up. Tori turns and lifts her shirt up slightly so easier access. Brittany grabs the belt loop of her jeans shorts and pulls them out slightly, just enough for her to grab ahold of her purple thong.

"Are you ready?" Brittany asked.

"Go for it!" Tori tenses up as Brittany grips her thong with both hands and yanks them up high. She screams as her undies are forced up her butt at quick speed and everyone laughs. Brittany gives another hard tug before letting go, snapping the waistband against her back and giving her a big hug from behind.

Tori keeps giggling as she fixes her thong to the best of her ability. "It was already up my butt, but that was just rude!" They both sit back down and the next person takes their turn.

The circle comes back around to Brittany, where she bravely chooses dare. Megan turns with a wild smirk. "Now, I dare you to let Tori give you a revenge wedgie!"

Brittany's heart dropped. She wouldn't mind getting wedgied, but she wasn't wearing underwear she'd like to be seen. It wasn't exactly as sexy as Tori's pretty thong. She turns to Brittany and nods her head. "Okay! Let's do it, payback!"

They both stand, and Brittany lifts her shirt. She feels Tori's cold hands heading into her shorts and gripping the cotton material. "Oh my god. I'm ready!" She covered her face with her hands.

And without warning, Brittany feels the legholes of her panties run to her buttcrack and out of her shorts as she lets out a soft scream. Her white cotton panties with red trim and red and blue stars was now waving in the wind, still gripped by her friend.

Her friends erupted into a laughter with a mix of "pull them over her head!" And "nice panties!" Brittany wore these panties specifically for 4th of July. Not sure why because she wasn't intending anyone to see them, let alone being pulled up her back.

Tori giggles as she keeps pulling, stretching her panties up to her to her shoulder blades. Brittney laughs and whines before she's let go. She looks back at how stretched her starred panties are over her shorts. "Well, I guess that's the second 4th of July show for all of you!" They all laughed as Brittany stuffed her hands down her jean shorts to fix her panties back over her butt.