𝐕

"That was just shitty statue with our fucking faces on it which I don't fucking know how that happened!"

"Mrs. L/n continue please"

"Each day passed their relationship would grow while also getting to know about each other more and their kingdoms, to the fact that they call each other by their first name"

"Yesss!"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Y/n"

"Hmm?"

"I just want to ask you if you'd like to come with me to somewhere"

"That's seems fun as long as I'm with you I'm okay with it, Katsuki"

"Tch, just get ready" and with that he closed the door letting Y/n roll around the bed being so happy and the red hues finally coming out of her face to the fact that she can't even create words to describe how happy she is

The princess come out of the room dressed properly as if she's on a date with somebody

"This will be a long walk so don't complain to me if your legs hurt"

She just smiled following him to the destination

TIMESKIP

"Katsuki, it's so pretty. How did you know about this place?"

"Shitty hair told me to bring you here"

"I love it" she stared at the grassy field in awe

They both laid down in the grass filled with such beautiful flowers not really talking as they both enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"Katsuki"

"Hmm?" he looked at her

"Do you believe in reincarnation?" she asked him

"No it seems dumb why the heck did you ask"

"I just want to say that if I ever die I want to be reincarnated just to be with you"

"Proved my point that is really dumb" she just chuckled, her laugh is so pretty sounds like a pterodactyl but he's okay with it

"If you think its dumb then I'll ask you a couple questions more until you say yes"

He just shrugged. He picked up a flower and gave it to her by putting it to her head

"Hmm what's this?"

"It's a fucking flower what did you expect?"

"Yeah right but why?"

Oh shit, he just realized on what putting a flower in someone's head mean in their kingdom's tradition

"F-fuck it means that is meant for wives in my tradition"

"It's really cute but this flower looks like your eyes, its red"

"So?"

"Why not put it in the chest part when it's near the heart so that-" she cut herself before realizing what she was about to say

"N-nothing haha"

"That shit wasn't nothing tell me"

"Well uhm I don't have something to give to you"

"You fucking serious that was just a fucking flower!!"

"But it means a lot to you! Putting it on wives..."

"Are you still thinking about the wedding?"

"No I mean I-" without hesitation she kissed him, what she did shocked him but he kissed back, which instantly melted her to the kiss more. It was passionate, filled with love, pulling away. They both looked at each other in the eyes sincerely.

"I'm saying is that I can be your wife, if you want"

"Why the heck would I not want that?" He chuckled ruffling Y/n's hair which caused her to be more embarrassed

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"That's so sweet!"

"They kissed?!"

"I know right! Okay shut up I'm continuing this shit. Their love is so pure but they aren't"

"What do you mean they aren't?"

"Well kids that's because they fucked so that means they aren't pure anymore, if some people here fuck just like them please use protection because I don't want grandkids yet"

"This seems really directed to someone huh?"

"Okay this is getting out of hand just continue"

"They both knew the risk of loving each other with the things going around them yet they still continued it as their love is stronger more than anything. They would go on dates in that same place and no matter how much they would go in that same place it was still beautiful for her. Not knowing what danger they are going to encounter"

"Damn I kinda forgot about the villain"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"Hmm? Princess L/n the weakness of the king of dragons? That's pathetic"

"No, based on what spying gets us they were both close to each other and I'm sure destroying that would bring such misery to him and you'll get the throne"

"I don't see why not"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

"The king of destruction has his own evil plan to get the kingdom but with the help of the prince of peace they shall!- you'll find out in the next chapter!"

"Ughhhhhhhh"