CH 9 - Hurtful

It have been a month you guys move to that mansion. You was feeling not so well lately. You was at the kitchen, try to make some coffee.

You was pouring the hot water in the teapot. You didn't notice that you aunt was standing at your side. She was about to take out the fruit that you have been cut before. You feel want to faint when your hand accidently hit the teapot and make it fall on the floor.

The teapot shattered into pieces and the hot water hit your aunt leg. She was shouting in pain. You was shocked. The others was come running to see what happen.

Suga : Mom, what happen?

He asked in worry.

Mom : Y/N, why did you pour the hot water on me?

You wave your hand as a 'no'. Jungkook push you hardly until you fall on the floor and your hand bleeding when it landed on the shattered teapot.

Taehyung : Are you stupid or what? Why did you pour that hot water on our mom?

He shout.

Jin : Jungkook, take mom to the hospital first.

He support mom and take her to the hospital. Suga and Hobi also follow him.

Jin : Follow me.

He said coldly. You get up and walk behind him. When you arrive at the living room, you was shocked when he slap you hardly. Your corner lips was bleeding.

Jin : Do you know what you done?

Your eyes was pondly while hold your right cheek.

Jin : You know that our mom was the one that took care of you all these years. Then why did you hurt her that way ! Is this the way for you to repay her?

He shout. You wince in pain when Jimin grab your hair harshly. Then he push you hardly until your head hit the wall. Your forehead bleed a bit. He kick your stomach twice.

Jimin : Don't do that anymore, you're bitch !

He kick once again before they left you there. You try to gather your strength to drag yourself to the room. You was crying alone while look at your bleeding hand.

After few hour, someone barge into your room. And it was angry Suga. He hold your hand and drag you to the bathroom. He turn on the heater to the maximum and he pour the hot water to you.

You was trying to avoid the water but Suga choked you hardly and it make you difficult to move and breathing. Whole of your body turn red. Same like his hand.

Suga : I'll kill you next time if you hurt my mom again!

He warn you. Then he left. You was crying again. Because of the burning pain. You try to get up but your body already too weak. Suddenly, the other maid come to you. It was Bona.

Bona : Let me help you.

She slowly support your body and take you out from the bathroom . She place you gently on the floor. She wipe your tears.

Bona : Be strong, Y/N. I'm sorry because we can't help you or save you from the masters.

She said while treating your injury. After she done treating you, she hug you and comfort you.

Bona : It's okay. Rest for today. I'll cover your work.

You make a thanks sign. You change your clothes and take a rest. You about to sleep when you hear someone shout your name. That person barge into your room and you saw angry Jin.

Jin : Did dad pay you so you can order another maid to do work for you, huh?

You shake your head and get up.

Jin : Go and clean the house ! Now !

You nod and quickly when out from your room. You start to sweep the living room. Then you mopping the floor until it shining. You clean the window, water the plants and others. You do almost every work.

The other maid already cooks so you go to the kitchen to take some food but you see nothing left in the kitchen. You stomach was growling hungrily.

Namjoon : Clean the dining table !

He said when he enter the kitchen. You nod and start to pick up all the bowls and plates. You saw some leftover food. You were too hungry so you took the leftovers and ate them. You wash all that after you eat. You clean the kitchen after that and organize thing at their place.

You finish all that around 11 pm. You about to go to the room back but you notice the office light was on. You about to turn it off when you saw Mr Min was working at his table.

You sighed and go to the kitchen back again. You make a cup of coffee and you bring to his office. You knock before enter. You place the coffee on his table. You bow and about to go when he calls you.

Jin Gui : Y/n?

You look at him.

Jin Gui : Are you okay?

You nod and smile a bit. You bow once again and left quickly. You get into your room and now you can take a rest.

In the midnight, Mr. Min get inside your room. He staring at your sleeping figure. He feels something every time he sees you but he can't figure it out. He feel a close feeling whenever he saw you.

He sighed and shrugged away all that thought. He walk upstair and go to his room. He was have this weird feeling when he with your aunt. The doubt that he can't deny.

The feeling that telling him something was not right. The feeling also tell him that she is not the one. But why did this feeling exist? He can't figure all of this out.