3

ESTRELLA LAVIGNE (MASSACRE)

I hate him, I hate him so much, I hate his stupid fucking face, I hate his reputation, I hate his lifestyle, I hate his money, I hate his fame, and most of all, I hate the way he made me feel, I hate the way I felt pleasure like I never felt before, I hate that he made me vulnerable before him, I hate it all. The hate that I just explained should clarify the reason I'm dressed to attend the opening of his club, if it doesn't, then it must be known that I'm not going to kill him, I'm going to torment him, hurt him and ruin his night while looking hot.

The dress I've spent the last hour carefully assessing wears my body like a trophy on the highest shelf. It cradles my breasts, allowing enough to strike a view, yet enough not to spill out. The fabric of the dress, wine red and sparkling, hugs my body, imprinting every curve of my hourglass figure onto it. I've worked hard for this body, people would be painfully wrong if they think I won't be showcasing my treasure.

The straps of my dress wrap around my back, exposing the tattoo I got drawn on me two years ago. The design was made by my brother. I single flower, its thread stretching far, molding itself into a word skillfully written in cursive, the word being 'imperfect' then continuing on its straight-road journey further down my back.

I decided on wine red stilettos that'll make me stand tall. God, I really adore my heels. They're another layer of armor, confidence in the form of a stylish object, an object projecting an emotion used to cover my true feelings. I love them.

I can't show up to torture my enemy in a car that doesn't match my outfit, it's simply horrendous.

"Don't get killed!" Ferez shouts at me from over his shoulder, his eyes glued to the screen displaying a firearm game I don't know the name of.

"I'll give them a fair chance" My whisper doesn't reach his ear, not focused on me as I open the door and slide inside my wine red Bugatti, oh how I love her.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ear-bursting music vibrates throughout the mindless acts of sensual bodies, grinding, and swaying across the chaotic dance floor. Lights of red, blue, and purple blend into one another, flashing across the crowded room. How can a place be so open yet so suffocating?

I've never fancied clubs but if attending this one meant meeting Adriano so I can cause him pain, then I would exhilaratingly do just that. The music blares through the loudspeaker as the smell of alcohol, sweat, and sex overwhelms my senses. My dark hair swings behind me as I walk to the bar, feeling his eyes on me, watching my every moment. The fact that I have his attention the moment I stepped foot in his territory brings a cunning smile to my face. The bar is filled with drunk people, slurring their words, trying their very best to form full sentences.

"Sex on the beach please" I speak to the bartender on the other side of the lengthy, lighting tabletop. She stares at me through her eyelashes with a smirk on her face, her black leather top presses her chocolate-colored tits together, her hair is worn by black braids loosely swaying as she walks in her leather trousers. I try to look away when she turns around to retrieve a class for my drink. She's effortlessly hot, and after I'm finished with Adriano, I would like to fuck her if she'd let me. When she's handing me my drink, I shoot my shot.

"I wan-"

"Fuck yes" A devilish smile makes its way onto my face as I stare into her eyes, a light shade of blue. She mirrors my facial expressions before saluting and getting back to work. She would be enjoyable, I just know it.

I can feel Adriano's eyes burning a hole through my exposed back. I swing around, my hair falling behind me as I stare directly at him, satisfaction rolling through my body like a praise worth hearing again when I find him staring at me already, a glass of alcohol in his hand thrown over his lap as he widely spreads his legs, leaning back in the black leather chair.

I fixate on the movements of his hands as he brings it to the front of his body in the gesture of a toast directed for me, I'm flattered. Returning the gesture, I sip my drink, averting my eyes away from him as I form my torture plan for tonight.

When my eyes drag across the sea of drunken bodies to wear he sits, confusion settles in my stomach as I find him gone. I didn't look at him for five minutes and he's already disappeared? Fucking outrageous, I guess I'll just have to find him again. My torture session just turned into a short hunt and I'm more than euphoric.

Walking up the steps to assess where he once was, I catch the movement of a figure leaving the club through the exit door, a figure I know too well, gotcha asshole. My heels click soundlessly against the floor as I stride across the room, clutching the fabric over my knife, hiding and tucked away safe and sound.

Passing through the door into the open, the cold wind of August presses against my skin, creating goosebumps on my body. Cars of different colors and shapes drive by in a blur from my vision in the alley. I look around but Adriano is nowhere to be seen. Fuck, I should have been smarter and calculated the situation before I acted. I pull out the dagger from the lace garter clutching onto my leg.

Alert, I begin searching the alley. The walls are damp, the floor, covered in dirt, not even a fucking rat running along the sides of the walls. The asshole must've come outside and walked back inside just to play with me, fucking dick, I really don't have time for him and his bullshit that's certainly not needed. I need to start the plan I've formulated in my head, a very genius plan that is.

Taking a deep breath, I turn around-

My body immediately comes in contact with the same damp walls I paid little to no attention to. My arms are pushed together above my head as my legs are forced apart, my dress riding up slighting in the process, revealing the red garter, fucking unbelievable Adriano, really fucking unbelievable. I'm about to easily get out of his grasp when I hear a click beneath me. My eyes darted towards the familiar sound, finding a loaded gun.