Chapter 3: First Day of Class *REVISED*

"Boys! Time to get a move on!"

Sans was shoved out of his bed by an already dressed and smirking Eijirou.

"Come on! Bro, get dressed!"

Sans slowly got dressed in his provided UA uniform. He wore a belt to keep the pants on, tied the jacket around his waist, and wore Papyrus's scarf around his neck instead of the red tie. Eijirou wore the uniform correctly, proud of Sans for finding his own style. They both walked downstairs. Sans was yawning and rubbing the sleep from his face.

"Hey my two boys. Excited for your first day of hero school?"

"I'm ready to go back to sleep. Where's Ichika?"

"In her office doing some work. Eijirou, come help me with the fish."

"Okay Mom!"

Sans walked down the hall to Ichika's small home office.

"Hey, Ichika?"

"Good morning Sans. What's up?"

"I just wanted to know how your research is doing."

"Not too great. The magic sample you gave me was helpful, but ultimately it didn't provide more information."

"That sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Breakfast is ready by the way, a growing scientist like yourself need brain food."

"Right, totally forgot Natsumi was making breakfast. Let's go."

Sans walked downstairs with Ichika and took his regular seat. Eijirou sat across from him and they ate a hearty breakfast before heading off to school.

<~>

"No."

"Please!"

"Eiji, no. We are not riding a Gaster Blaster to UA."

"Aw man! It'd be so cool! Can we use a shortcut instead?"

"Heh, fine. Grab on."

"Yes!"

Sans held out his arm for Eijirou and they took a shortcut to the front of the UA building.

"I'll follow you. I'm still, bone-tired."

"Alright, let's go."

Sans followed Eijirou through the school until they found the giant door with 1-A above it. They were the first students to be there actually. The two sat in desks right next to each other, unaware of the yellow sleeping bag on the ground by the teachers desk.

"So. The kid with the strange quirk. I wonder what he'll do in this type of setting."

Sans leaned his head down on his desk as Eijirou spoke excitedly from on top of his own desk.

"Sans, what do you want your Hero Name to be?"

"Hmm? Heh, I don't know. When the time comes, you can choose for me. I might do Skeletor for the memes."

"Oh, what about Gaster Blaster Man!"

"Absolutely not."

Aizawa saw a little of himself in the white haired boy. Sans looked disheveled, but not dirty. He resembled a skeleton, in Aizawa's opinion, with his black eyes and white irises. The way he wore the uniform piqued Aizawa's curiosity. For a boy his height, the uniform should've fit properly, but it hung on his body loosely.

"Sans, are you still tired?"

"Yup. Just call me, the Grim Sleeper."

"Dude, really?"