𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔

This felt so weird, all alone in the hall. During a storm.

He looked down at the book and sighed, maybe it could give him more information on the Rider and the Nightfury.

He went and picked up a lit candle and placed it next to the book, before sitting before it. He could feel his heart beat beating fast as he started to read it.

"Dragon classifications. Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class." He read, the light flickered and danced as the book looked so endearing and ominous.

"Thunderdrum: This reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools.

When startled, the Thunderdrum produces a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range.

Extremely dangerous, kill on sight." He read before flipping the page,

"Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor sharp wings that can slice through full grown trees. Extremely dangerous, kill on sight. Scauldron: Sprays scalding water at its victim. Extremely dangerous."

He kept flipping the pages, the light flickering around. As he read,

"Changewing: Even newly hatched dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight."

The pictures looked like they were moving as he read.

"Gronckle, Zippleback, The Skrill, Boneknapper, Whispering Death." He kept reading, the same phrases repeating,

"Burns its victims, buries its victims, chokes its victims, turns its victims inside-out. Extremely dangerous, extremely dangerous, kill on sight, kill on sight, kill on sight..." then he found it.

He flipped the page to the section of the Night fury, there was nothing. No picture or information was shown on the page. All that he saw was the information, well...barely.

"Night Fury: Speed, unknown. Size, unknown. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you."

۞۞۞۞۞۞

The boat rocked as the Vikings rowed, on the choppy waters. Stoick's eyes looked so focused as several longships gliding through fog,

"I can almost smell them. They're close. Steady."

The Vikings followed the orders, though some wanted to go home, and be in peace. Some wanted to crave adventure.

"Take us in." Stoick ordered.

"Hard to port... for Helheim's gate." A Viking said.

The boats sailed deeper and deeper disappearing in the fog.

A sudden flash in the fog, the dragons were attacking.