Epilogue

Marcy whistled a small tune, rocking her legs back and forth as she sat on a fence. Sasha was polishing her sword, despite it being made of pink energy, while Anne was just relaxing on the grass.

"So, when did they say they were coming?" Anne asked, floating in mid air as she relaxed.

Marcy hummed. "If my calculations are correct, right about...now!"

And on cue, Luz, Hunter, and Vee came in...but with a few special guests. Amity and King.

Anne smiled, landing on her feet. "You're here!!!"

Luz smiled back, giving Anne a quick hug. "We saved a LOT of worlds together, so we wouldn't miss this for the world!" She then held her fiance's hand, and gently urged her son closer. "This is my wife to be, Amity Blight!"

"Hey there!" Anne smiled, shaking Amity's hand.

Amity smiled. "It's nice to meet you!" She then looked at her hair. "Hmm, blue hair. I didn't think about that."

"Magic hair." Anne shrugged with a laugh.

King giggled. "That's pretty cool! My fur isn't magic though..."

Anne knelt down to King's level, smiling. "You must be King! Your mom has told me a lot about you!"

King blushed a bit, obviously flattered. "S-She has?"

"Yup! She says you're one awesome king of demons." Anne smiled.

Amity turned to Luz, smiling as she squeezed her hand. "Awwww..."

"I can brag about how cool my baby is." Luz whispered to her fiance, kissing her forehead.

Marcy gasped as she flew over to King. "Ohhh, you're just as cute as your other universe self!" She picked up King, nuzzling him. "Who's an extraordinary little guy from an entirely different dimension? Is it you? Is it you?"

King giggled before facing his mothers. "Mama, this lady is funny!"

Amity covered her mouth a little to keep from laughing, nodding. "Yes, yes she is."

Anne smiled at that. "That's my Mar-Mar."

Vee walked over to Sasha, smiling. "Hey, Sasha! Long time no see!"

Sasha smiled, standing up. "Hey, Vee! Sup, Hunter!"

Hunter gave a little nod. "Been a while, Sash! So, where's this place we're going too?"

"Oh, it's this great diner in Amphibia. Thanks to the Toads, they've been taking on some human food too!" Sasha smiled.

Vee licked her lips. "That sounds great! And a place where I don't have to disguise myself all the time just to eat!"

Sasha laughed. "Yeah, even after the crap the world has been through, we can't always go willy nilly with our magic and stuff."

Hunter sighed. "Yeah, not wrong. But hey! We definitely aren't alone."

"We should form a team like those movies do!" Vee offered.

Sasha scratched her chin. "Huh. Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all."

The others then walked over, with Marcy and Anne glowing green and blue. "You ready, Sash?"

Sasha smirked and glowed pink. "As I'll ever be!"

The Three Stars stood beside each other and lifted their hands, opening a portal to Amphibia. They all went through, the portal closing behind them.

Heroes come in many shapes and sizes. But isn't it fun to see them meet?

The End.