❤Netflix & Chill❤

❤Netflix & Chill❤Platonic!Carlos x Reader
(Btw this will be present time/occuring in 2022 not the 1950's like the original)
Here's something short while I'm writing more chapters.
This is inspired by something that happened between me and my friend at a sleepover, not everything will be 100% accurate, enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I was laying on my best friend, Carlos Madrigal's, bed while he got his laptop and put it on Netflix. "I wanna watch something scary." I just nodded my head while he looked.

Nothing looked good so he searched up 'horror', he saw a movie called "Countdown" (100% recommend if you like scary/horror stuff, it's on Netflix unless they took it off.)

Carlos clicked the movie as I rested on my elbow and while he sat up to watch the movie. "We really are about to Netflix and Chill." I said as I continued to watch the movie.

Carlos paused the movie and looked at me, then he said, "Girl, Netflix and Chill is when the movie is playing and you," he whispered this part into my ear, "fuck."

I looked at him wide eyed then said, "Well is the offer still on the table?" "No!" He said as he laughed and started the movie again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't remember what exactly happened, so it's not 100% accurate. But I thought it was funny and decided to share 👩‍🏽‍🦯