Chapter 40

*A/N: Y'all for those who think she is preggo just keep reading lol 🥴 [pretty please]

Riley's POV:

I knew girls and women loved baths madly. There were plenty of shops for bath lovers. But, to be completely honest, I'm not fond of them. I don't even remember the last time I took one. I just got bored easily, I couldn't simply lie down, relax and do absolutely nothing. I don't know how people do it. 

I mean, it looks fun when you see all the products there are for baths, but then you get in and you already want to get out. I can't be the only one that thinks this way... right?

"Stay still" hisses Alec.

I groan.

I couldn't admit to him I was bored. Alec made an effort to make a nice bath with bubbles, and two cocktail glasses filled with piña colada because I didn't like the taste of champagne and wine.

I feel his eyes on me but I don't open mine. I hear him moving, his hands grab my waist and hoist me up until I'm positioned in front of him between his legs. His erect member pocking on my ass. I turn red as fast as a tomato being thrown into a white wall.

"You are too tense," he says lowly, massaging my shoulders.

"YOU DON'T SAY?!" I exclaim with sarcasm. The tip of his shaft rubbed against me, barely parting my ass cheeks.

Alec chuckles softly.

"Shh, just relax" he whispers in my ear, lowering the both of us into the water into a more laying position. His hands connected under my breasts.

I close my eyes, feeling myself finally relax against Alec's chest. I guess I never made myself a bath because I knew I would get bored, but now I am no longer alone. Being here submerged in the water with Alec makes the bath a lot more entertaining. I could fall asleep knowing I wouldn't wake up once the water reached my nose and went deep into my lungs.

Alec's fingers caress my stomach lazily and I snuggle more against his chest, his purring making a soothing vibration.

"Riley?" Alec's soft voice brings me back to reality.

"Mhmm?" I hum, content with our shared moment.

"I'd like to have our own mate ceremony"

I tilted my head to look at him.

"What's that?" I ask, feeling a little bit ashamed for not knowing what it is, what I suppose is something of the werewolf's world, but I don't know if I ever learned the meaning of that during my years here when I was a child.

"Mmm..." he plays with his lips, thinking of a way to put it for me to understand. "It's like a wedding celebration in the human world"

I feel my whole body light up.

"Oh my god, yes!" I cheer turning around to face him. "I always wanted to have my own wedding! I watched all kinds of movies and Thomas and Meggan would talk about their wedding ages ago!" I jump in my place, eager to start planning.

Alec laughs at how excited I was at the mention of celebrating our mating ceremony, that would be the wedding I had dreamed about since I was fifteen.

I lower my excitement a bit when I stop to think.

"How different is the mating ceremony from a wedding?"

Alec simply smiles and takes my hands with his, he pulls me closer to him until I'm straddling him. He places his hands on my hip and puts his forehead against mine, our noses touching.

"If you want a wedding, that's what we are having"

It was nice of him to want to please me, but I didn't want to offend the werewolf community for doing something human.

"I mean... it's okay to do a mating ceremony. We are lycans after all, we can't just throw a human wedding" I say, hiding how I really feel.

"There's been plenty of weddings in the werewolf community, so it wouldn't be frowned upon if we decide to do one" he answers and I can't hide my enthusiasm.

"Oh, yes!" I scream excitedly, clapping my hands like a kid. Alec simply chuckles at my reaction. "Can't wait to go looking for dresses".

I get closer to Alec and shower his face with kisses. He grabs my hips and buckles his, his cock hitting my entrance, which instantly clenches.

"It seems that someone has already thought this through, uh?" Alec mocks. He keeps toying with his cock at my entrance.

I turn red, trying to concentrate.

"I uh... Liked the idea of getting married... that's all... Alec!" I whine lowering my body to his, trying to get him inside me.

"I love how needy you are for my cock" Alec purrs licking my neck, making my body shiver.

"Fuck you!" I growl glaring at him.

His smirk only grows wider, and right then, he plunges into me making me scream.

"Fuuuuuck, Alec!" I dig my nails into his shoulders and start moving up and down, desperate to feel him deeper inside me.

Alec grabs my hips tighter and when I go up and lower myself, he takes control, getting his cock all the way in with one thrust. He growls deeply. I feel my eyes falling back into my skull, too overwhelmed by the pleasure that Alec fucking me gives me.

The water splashes around us, there's no doubt we are making a mess, but right now, I don't care. I let Alec keep me in place while he bucks his hips up and down to keep a quick and hard pace, making us both moan and growl our names.

"Baby," Alec moans in my ear to bite it later "Come for me baby, please. I want to feel you tightening around my cock"

I moan, feeling warmth spreading in my lower stomach. I raise my chest and Alec takes one breast into his mouth. I scream his name when I feel my climax hitting me strongly, my walls clenching, making me feel Alec's hard member even more, and soon after Alec came, his warmth spreading inside me.

We stay there, unmoving, trying to catch our breath. Soon, Alec embraces me and I feel a tingling sensation inside of me. It was home, I feel safe and warm. Alec feels like home, and I love how he makes me feel. I embrace him back, my face in the crock of his neck. He is always warm for me, his emotions embracing me like an aura, and I feel secure, loved, and cherished.

I am so happy I found him.

I wonder if I had never gone missing, if I would have met him, because my mom wouldn't have met the Queen, who made our encounter possible. And I wonder if I did meet him eventually if it would have turned out like this or differently. I guess life worked its way to the point where everything fell into place. I wouldn't have the experiences I have now and I was thankful for that. I would cherish my experiences and memories dearly, close to my heart.

I'm thankful that from now on, I am able to wake up to the love of my life.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello lovely people! How are you today?

Question for you:
Are you only a reader or are you a writer too?

Hope your monday started off well❤️

Don't forget to punch that star ⭐️ vote button🤩