12) Who are they?

Magicians ✨✨✨ this song is dedicated to this chapter I will suggest to listen to the song throughout the chapter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Song name=Arambh hai prachand

***************************************

The day Rehmaat arrived at the Palace.

A man's silhouette is visible in a dark room because of a the natural moon light

"Ring, Ring" "Ring,Ring" His phone ringed and the Man picked his phone at second ring.

"Khama Ghani Sa" He said. His words were followed by a serious conversation.

"I just called you to know about my granddaughter's safety?" The man on other side of the phone asked.

"Don't worry Brar saab I have gave you my words, your granddaughter's safety is my responsibility." The man replied in a stiff tone.

"Ok than, just take care of her security. She is new to the city as well as to adulthood." the man who we now known as Dilsher singh Brar said.

"Ok Brar saab I'll cut the call now." Saying this he put an end to the call.

After putting an end to the conversation the man turned towards another person who was standing beside him.

"Bhaiji you know we already have too much on our plate, than why did you took responsibility of that girl?" the other person asked.

" That girl thinks that her grandfather has given her freedom which is true in senses but he as a Adult also wanted to ensure her safety in this city, about which she knows nothing. And her grandfather Dilsher singh Brar knew me since our Army days so he knew he can trust me with the responsibility of protecting her while staying in the shadows, and as I was his junior and he was like a mentor to me I respect him a lot. And now that he has asked for something for the first time I couldn't refuse him. His granddaughter is like a daughter to me too." The man replied

"But bhaiji now that she has saved the princess don't you think our involvement with her can be a danger to us" the other person asked.

"That's why we have to make sure that Rehmaat stays away from the royal..." the man was cut short as a new intruder rushed in the room.

"Bhaiji..... That girl ....... That Brar girl" the new intruder panted in between.

"Prithvi take a breath first and than talk clearly." The man ordered in stiff voice.

"Bhaiji, that girl is going to live with the Royals" Prithvi dropped the bomb.

"What?" the man roared.

"What will we do now Bhaiji" the other person asked.

"I have given my words to protect her," the man says.

"But I have also promised to destroy someone completely, her grandfather knows me from army days hence he gave her responsibility to me. But what he doesn't know, is what happened to me after he retired, he doesn't know who I am now, I will protect Rehmaat but she'll have to stay away from that family." He continued in a determined tone.

"Bhaiji, but what can we do now, she is going to live in the palace itself, can't we sacrifice her..." Before Prithvi could continue his words the man roared once again.

"Don't you dare Prithvi, I have gave my words to her grandfather who was like a mentor to me in my youth, but we do have to get her out of there, we can't afford any mistakes at this point, where we are so close to achieve our target and destroy them, no matter what we have to do, we have to get her out of there before this month ends, before we start our mission." the man said.

"You both go from here. I have to inform them about this." Saying this the man turns his back on them.

"I will destroy them this time. This time I will avenge my blood and blood oath ." There was a determination in his voice with a hint of madness.

***************************************

#Rehansh Forever💕💕💕