1: back here

Disclaimer!⛔️
All the characters doesn't belong to me. They are all from their rightful creator, Ken Wakui. I own the plot only. This is just a fanfic of TR. If you don't understand / don't recognised any character mentioned, you can read the manga or search about the character. There are no OC in here. But! It'll be quite OOC since Mikey and Mitchy will be closer

chapter 1 go go ~

Year 2018

"Mikey-kun. That Mikey-kun killed all the upper members of Toman?!" he asked Naoto in shock

"Did Mikey-kun really do all that, Naoto?"

"Do you know anything about it, Takemichi-kun? The information gained from your latest time leap surely contain a clue about this."

—————

"I eliminated the two people that would've caused Toman to turn bad. The Black Dragons are defeated and Kisaki got thrown out of Toman! Everything should've been fine! What did I do wrong? Should I not have told Mikey-kun that he could handle it on his own?"

—————

"The photo. The photo you're holding!Takemichi-kun, where did you find it?"

"On top of the kotatsu. Ah!! A letter! Was the photo inside?"

"Let me see the letter for a moment! The postmark...isn't from Japan! Its from Philippines! The letter! Who could have send it?"

'Mikey-kun' he thought

—————

Manila, Philippines

Takemichi POV

The letter contained an address and a message. I knew right away that its from Mikey-kun but there's no guarantee that he's here. But if I can find him...It'll be the first time I'll meet future Mikey-kun. I wonder how he turned out. Maybe he's still the same.

-Takemichi can be seen climbing on the stairs in the building going to the other floor-

What will I even say when I meet him? He hasn't change? There's no way he hasn't change. He might have killed everyone, after all. Mikey-kun in the present in not the one I knew. I came here all the way from Japan but didn't I just put myself in danger? Should I leave?

—————

"Takemitchy?" called someone

He then turned his back and saw Mikey

There he was with the same look in his eyes. Mikey-kun was here.

—————

"That Toman no longer exist. The guys and everyone.... I killed them all. That's why I want you to stop me."

"Kill me. I want it all to end here. My dream"

"What are you talking about, Mikey? Stoopp, I don't get it. You ask me to kill you right after we meet. But me, I just wanted to see you"

" 'I just wanted to see you' Hakkai also said something like that the moment he's about to died".

Flashback

"Mikey...I would have liked to hangout with Takemichi and the others one last time." Hakkai's last words

Present

"Hakkai...the moment he was dying?"

"It's hard to achieve his dream 'open a new era'. Toman was on the right track and suddenly everything ended up like this"

"Like this?"

"When I killed the first time, I didn't feel anything and I thought that the difficulties of the world can be fixed with murder. All is well when you eliminate those who get in your way"