22

AUTHOR POV

Yn was in hospital, jimin was holding her hand while she was sleeping on bed.

Jimin called jungkook, jungkook was boiling in anger when he saw yn!
Her face was red as tomato, her cheeks have taehyung hand print because of his slap. Her lips were bleeding, she had cut on her lips, her forehead get bruise too.
Even her wrist is printed with taehyung hold.

Jimin is actually a very calm person! But when the doctor said she was brutally get beaten up! Jimin wanted to kill taehyung. But for the laws he leave him on police.

Her thigh is bandage because of the cuts taehyung did on her. She was traumatized, she is still in shock.

Jungkook was standing looking at her, she was opening her eyes slowly, jungkook went towards her and hold her other hand.
She opened her eye fully. The first person she saw is jimin. Who's looking at her with lots of emotions.

Jungkook cup her face gently

Jungkook : are you fine? Did anywhere hurting? Tell me?

Y/n : i-im fine kookie

She smile a little
He peck her forehead which covered with bandage!

Jungkook : that motherfucker I'll kill him

Jimin : jungkook stop

Jimin calmly said!
Jungkook nod before pecking her hand

Jungkook ; I'll bring some fruits for you okay princess

She nod he left from there. Yn move her head to jimin side.

Y/n : t-thank you so m-much
He hold her both hands together

Jimin : no need to say thank you, actually I'm sorry for not saving you

Y/n : you saved me jiminshi
She said with sparkle in her eye

Jimin : i don't

He said staring into her eyes , in his tone he was looking so sad and guilty

Y/n : I'm fine jiminshi
He cup her cheeks, she hissed in pain. Quickly he remove his hand

Jimin : are you fine?
She nod

***

The whole week went like this, she was in hospital for a week. And jimin was there with her, jungkook also used to stay there.

Jiminshi take care of her like a child.
She was so happy and feeling safe when she saw jungkook and jimin both are caring for her.

( jimin yn and jungkook are staying together but in jimin mansion! Don't ask me why? Cause i don't know too)

Currently yn is sitting in the center where jungkook is in her right and jiminshi is in her left.
Three of them were watching a horror movie!
They're in jiminshi house

Yn kept her head on jimin chest, she was blushing. She can hear jimin heartbeats. Unknowingly jiminshi was blushing too.
And jungkook who's being 3rd wheeler here.
He didn't notice their romantic sceneries.

Yn was making heart on jimin chest with her Lil fingers.
She was feeling sleepy in his arm. And she actually sleep between the movie on him.

The movie end, jungkook yawn and looked around to see yn was sleeping on jimin chest, and jimin was sitting looking at the TV. Jimin face was red.
Jungkook laugh before saying

Jungkook : she is heavy right?
Jimin didn't said Anything.

Jungkook : wait I'll lay her down on bed