Round Three

Leon smirked and shoved himself into Amir, making her moan and whine loudly. Leon started to thrust roughly and fast, making Amir get louder and tear up. Leon chuckled while looking at the mess Amir had become because all the pleasure she was getting from Leon.
After a few moments, Amir's back arched and she moaned loudly, crying as she cummed. Leon smirked and started to pound into Amir again, making her whimper, whine, and moan loudly. Leon pounded faster, making Amir start to scream moaning again.
Leon: "This time, you're not going to cum unless I say so, okay, kitten?" Amir whined and threw his head back, clawing at Leon's back, making him whimper slightly but he loved the pain.
As Leon got faster and harder, Amir got louder, his screams being able to hear outside of the room. She got close to cummming again.
Amir: "Ma-Master, please! I-I need to-to-!" Her nails dug into Leon's back as she moaned loudly. Leon smirked as Amir's legs wrapped around his waist. He chuckled and started to mark her thighs, causing even more pleausre for her. She became a complete mess under him. She was a crying, whining, whimpering, and screaming mess.
Leon: "Alright, kitten~ Cum for me."
Amir instantly cummed with loud gasp and arched her back.         
Leon: "Good girl~" He stopped pounding and Amir started to pant heavily. He then cummed into her, making her whimper loudly and grip the bed.
Amir: "N-No more~"
Leon: "Of course~ But you've made a mess~" He chuckled then cleaned himself and Amir then dressed himself and her. After, he laid down and pulled her close, his arms wrapping around her trembling body.
Amir: "S-So sore..."
Leon: "I'm sorry, kitten."
Amir: "Don't be." She cuddled up to Leon and fell asleep. Leon smiled then fell asleep as well.                                        

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙢𝙞𝙧 🎉