Part 27

John POV:
Ugh.What time is it?
I grabbed my watch from the coffee table.
10 am!!!Oh gosh!Liz's going to freak out!
Then,I grabbed my phone from the coffee table.I quickly switched on my phone and checked all the missed calls and text messages.
12 missed calls and 3 text messages!!!All is from Liz.Can that woman ever give me a break?
"Nik,wake up."
Nikki opened her eyes lazily.
"Huh?"
"Wake up.Sorry I've to leave now.Its 10 am.I'm afraid Liz'll be suspicious."
She quickly wake up.Her eyes were wide open.
"Oh gosh!I forgot to pick up Jeremy and Bella at Nancy's house."she said.
"Its ok.Nancy will understand.But why did you send them there?"
"Its obvious I didn't want them to know about your announcement.They are too young to know about this."
"Nevermind.Let's go and fetched them."
"Ok."
She rose to her feet.I hold her hand and both of us went out of the house and entered our neighbour's backyard.We went towards the door and knocked it.The door opened and Nancy appeared.She was wearing a blue apron.It looks like we've interrupt her during her cooking time.
Nikki POV:
"Nancy,we came here to fetch Bella and Jeremy."I said.
"Bella...uh...Bella..."
"What happen to Bella?"
"Yesterday,there's this woman who fetch Bella.She said that Bella is staying with her from now on.If I'm not wrong,the woman's name is Elizabeth.She said that John and her are Bella's parents.She also said that you will never be Bella's mother.I tried to prevent her from taking Bella away but she pushed me and carried Bella away.I wanted to inform you but I'm afraid that you and Brie were asleep.I'm sorry."
Tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Liz!!!"I shouted.
That b****!!!
"Where's Jeremy?"John asks.
"He's still playing.Do you want me to call him?"
"Yes."
"Jeremy!"Nancy called.
Jeremy went down the stairs.When he saw John,he quickly run towards him.
"Uncle John!I missed you."
He hugged John tightly.
Then,John tries to carry him but he moved away.
"I'm not a little kid anymore Uncle."
"Ok fine Superman.You're not.Come on.Let's go home."
"Ok."
All of us went back to the house.
I was totally quiet and not in the mood to talk.My princess' is with that crazy woman.What if she did something to Bella?Ugh!I'm gonna kill her.
When all of us arrived home,I went and searched for my car keys.After I've found it,I grabbed it and stormed out of the house.
"Nikki,wait!"
"Don't stop me John.I'm going to find that woman and get my daughter back."
"Relax Nik.Just let me and Liz take care of Bella for few days.I promised I'll return her to you."
"Are you out of your mind John Felix Anthony Cena?!Few days?!It feels like months or maybe years when she's not by my side.It feels the same when you're not at home.Both of you guys are the most important ones in my life and she's trying to take you guys from my life.I won't let that happen John."
"No one will leave you Nikki.Neither me nor Bella will leave you.We'll always be by your side.Don't worry.Liz can't hurt Bella because I'll be watching Bella 24/7.I promised."
Then,he hugged me and my tears keep rolling down my cheeks.His hugs always make me feel at ease.I really love him and I don't want Liz to take him and Bella away.I must be strong in order to prevent Liz from taking them away from me.I promised I'll do anything to protect them.

Hey guys!How's the chapter?Hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment.

-ciao-☺