A Game of Chase

Ella P.O.V.

"Ella! Marina play, play with mates", I heard her excited yipping in my head. 

"Yep, you got full control wolfy", I reverted, happy at her cheeriness, she's hardly ever like this but I guess she feels happiness just as intensely as she does sadness, too bad that nothing happy had been happening lately. This could be Marina's big break with Aurora, it was the most excited I'd seen her in long, and time couldn't pass fast enough. 

"Quick quick Ella, Marina with mates", she barked out along with wagging her little tail. Marina was an awfully small wolf and Tytus and Victor always have to be extremely careful with her, not to hurt her accidentally in their fun. 

"Marina on about meeting Aurora?", Grey asked with a chuckle, I guess I'd been lost in my conversation with Marina so much that I hardly noticed crashing into his large, muscled back. oops.

"Yep, wouldn't stop at all", I reverted as he clasped my waist to bring me closer to him and not allow another crash.

I heard chuckles from all my mates at my wolf's excitement, hell I was barely keeping her in and my eyes were almost glowing with her wolf eyes. Wolfy was frolicking around in my head and was really close to giving me a headache.

"Aurora can't wait either, she's even holding me hostage", replied Cami while ruffling the top of my hand, making me lean into her touch to soak up every bit of warmth she was giving out. Every little gesture of intimacy made by Cami was a big deal for me and made me more and more confident about our relationship, I don't know what took her so long but I hope she'd tell me one day.

"Okay we're here, shift bub", said Jace and went behind a tree to shift but not before kissing my forehead, I swear my mates drown me in too much affection.

"Marina now, back Ella", said Marina as I went to shift behind a tree. 

The process had gotten much easier, I still remember the way my body felt whilst my first shift, thank the goddess I never have to endure that again. Marina swiftly took over and began the shift, shifting into her blue-grey colored wolf not a minute later.

I let her have full control since I was with my mates enough already, this is her time with her mates, all of them. Wolfy frolicked out into the clearing where we'd had our first date together. 

Grey had very cleverly picked this place to include Cami in this clearing where we had our first date, which she wasn't around for, unfortunately. Brought us here under the guise of security by remaining in the middle of territory, but he obviously just wanted to bring Cami here.
Adorable Alpha.

------------------

Marina P.O.V.

I walked into the clearing to the gazing eyes of all my mates who had already shifted and were waiting for me- too slow Marina. Two sets of Alpha red orbs and Tytus' electric blue orbs awaited my entrance and followed me as I coyly made my way to my mates.

I approached them all the while they remained still, only their eyes shifted with me. Tytus practically hopped over to me and barked a playful bark at me, followed by rubbing against my back.

I'm still pretty overwhelmed with how big my mate's wolves are, I swear to the goddess that I appear to be a puppy with them, hell maybe even a stuffed toy. How will Ella possibly mate with them? 

"Marina! focus on mates", Ella screamed to me dismissing my thoughts about mating, which is going to happen eventually, hypocrite when I know what goes on in her thoughts all day.

A heard a playful bark again but this time it was Aurora, her white fur appeared to be shining in the moonlight, making her appear almost luminescent.  Her red eyes providing a stark contrast to her white fur making my mate look dangerous and graceful at the same time. How is someone so perfect.