Chapter One

"sir, are you Lucifer Morningstar?" a kind looking, older lady said as she exited the elevator. "yes, how may I help you?" Lucifer said as he got up from the couch, noticing that she had a baby carrier with her and there was a baby inside who was no more then a few months old. "I'm Ms. Danielson, from Child Protective Survices, do you know a woman named Starla Josie McKillian?" Ms. Danielson asked. Lucifer thought back on the many, many one-night-stands he had had over the years before he remembered the girl, maybe around 25 or 26 with black hair and green eyes.

"yes, I had a one-night-stand with her about a year ago," he responded, "well, Mr. Morningstar, I don't know how to tell you this but, Miss. McKillian gave birth to a daughter exactly six weeks ago today, and last night she was arrested for murder, you were listed as the father on the birth certificate," Ms. Danielson explained. Lucifer was shcoked for all of 30 seconds before he was overjoyed that he had a child, and disgusted at what her mother had done. Ms. Danielson set the carrier down on the floor next to her and Lucifer crouched down to have a look at his offspring.

she looked exactly like him, she had lots of dark brown hair and her eyes, which were open and looking at him with a look of wonder, were the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen... the devil was smitten. "hello little one, what's your name?" he asked the infant. "her name is Augusta Lily Morningstar, it's an easy change if you don't like it. personally, I don't thing the name suits her." Ms. Danielson said as she started to pull a set of paper work out of her bag.

"you'll need to fill these out, and I need to take a look around, so I can do that while your filling out the paperwork, it's not as much as it looks," she added. "yes, of course, I'm afraid I'm a bit under-prepared," Lucifer said as he started reading the first piece of paper. he could use a favor of a lawyer right now, but he wanted this to be over with soon so he could run out to the shops and get stuff for his daughter before it was time to open Lux.

-------------

Lucifer finally decided to change his daughters name to.... Lourdes Matilda Morningstar. he had fell in love with the names back in hell when through the grape vine he heard that Madonna named her daughter Lourdes. and Matilda is a name he had found on instagram one day and fell in love with it. it also helped that it means 'mighty in battle' which Lucifer loved.

"well, everything seems to be in order Mr. Morningstar, I wish you luck with raising your daughter and I garentee that Miss. McKillian will not have custody or visitation rights  if she ever gets out of prison," Ms. Danielson said, as she finished up the last of making sure the penthouse was good for a child, Lucifer was going to be looking into moving though. "yes, thank you very much Ms. Danielson," Lucifer said shaking her had before she got into the elevator and left.

"well it's you and me, Chickadee," Lucifer smiled as he heled his daughter close to his chest. "I love you baby girl," he added.