Chapter 4~Jokes On You!!

Everybody behind me started to burst out laughing and I turned to look at them. Soon after Yamimash and KrismPro started to laugh also.

"You really are a dumbass aren't you?" Ty said, barely breathing from all of his laughing.

"April Fools bitch!" Minx said with her face red.

I gripped the gun furiously and almost broke the handle.

Sky came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's just a joke Chris." The budder lover said.

"It's just a joke? DIEING IS JUST A JOKE?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I pulled the flintlock out and pointed at my head.

"SO THIS IS JUST A JOKE?!" I screamed at them.

Sky backed up, so did the rest. Except for Tyler. He came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"April Fools Douchebags." I said smiling and shoting a blank at Yami.

He flinched and fell on his ass.

"Never mess with the gamer and prankster got that?" I asked pointing the gun at all of them.

I went up to the roof and left the flintlock downstairs. Ty and Mark followed closely patting my back, smiling. I sat on the roof, close to the ledge with my legs dangling off.

"Good job back there. Just don't pull that off again." Ty said with a smile on his face.

"That was a little too intense." Mark added.

I smiled and nodded. Something picked my hand up and saw Ty holding it. I blushed and he raised my sleeve to see blood dripping quickly to the ground. Mark looked at my arm and saw that cuts were made. New ones.

"Stop ok? We won't leave you again." Ty said, running his hand over the wounded arm.

I flinched a little and nodded.

"You got two friends right here." Mark said, going in for a hug.

I hug him and he picked me up and carried me bridal style.

"Since when was this a thing?" I asked with my cheeks turning red.

"Ever since marriage was made." Ty said smiling.

We all walked down except for me. I was carried down. And I did realize something. If Yami was only joking. Then what was that thing he had in his sleeve?