humnava 14

Its been 5 months since they confessed their love for each other ...

Bondita has started writing a new book and anirudh opened his own cabin... They were achieving new heights of success....

And ofcourse they got much close to each other... They tried to understand each other.. love each other more and more....

Bondita use to share her heart out with him... And anirudh use to relive every moment with her.... He use to share his london stories with her...

It was a quiet special day for both of them today .  It was their 4 th  wedding anniversary .. whole house was busy in preparation for today's party.. and our anidita ... They are busy flirting with each other 😉

Bondita was getting ready when two strong arms slided over her waist grabbing her tightly

"Happy anniversary mishti..." Anirudh said huskily

"Happy anniversary patibabu..." She mummered as her breath got heavy

He turned her and made her face him... He tucked her hair behind her ears...

"Why so beautiful.. " he mummered making her go weak...

"Only for you..." She mummered blushing

She hugged him and he repocreted..

"Patibabu.. 4 saal ho gaye humare vivah ko... Pata hi nahi chala...or dekhiye... Finally hum saath hai apni anniversary pe .." bondita said with teary eyes...

"Han bondita.. or ab jeevan bhar uhi.. ye khushiyan manayenge ..." Anirudh said and kissed her hairs...

Suddenly he noticed she didn't wore sindoor...he immediately picked sindoor and filled her hairline ...

She closed her eyes feeling the moment and he kissed her forehead

"Now you are looking more gorgeous"  he said pecking her lips...

She blushed and looked down...

"And you are looking more handsome.. "  she said huskily...

He smirked and pulled her closer ... He was about to kiss her but kaka called her....

She immediately left giggling seeing anirudh frowned face...

"Patibabu ...." She called him from bathroom

"Han bondita... " He acme and stood outside...

"Patibabu.. wo.. aap.. aap koeli didi ko bula denge kya.... "Bondita said shuttering

"Bondita koeli aaj sham ko hi chali gayi thi.. usse bahar jana tha isliye.... " Anirudh said

"Oh no... Ab kya karu .." bondita mummered

He saw her tensed face .. as sh was pepping through the slightly opened door...

"Kya hua bondita ..." He asked .

"Wo.. patibabu.. woo .. meri.. doori..dori nahi bandh rahi.... " bondita said shuttering

He looked down feeling akward but somehow tried to help her...

"Me kar do..." He asked ...

She looked down and nodded

She turned and he tried to tie her doori... His hands were shaking.. probably he was trying to control himself...

After tieing the dori   ....His hands accidentally brushed with her back and they both were in complete shock ...

Bondita was breathing heavily after feeling this new sensation... This was not the first time he was touching him.. but this touch was something different...

"..me.. me.. niche jaata hu... Tum . Tum aa jana... " Anirudh shuttered in nervousness.. and left..

Bondita slowly tyrn d and saw him leaving.. she was still breathing heavily...she was  blushing unknowingly ...

She tried to control this feeling and got ready for the party.....

To be continued....