Get out Victoria

{This is a short chapter}

~Y/N POV

"Victoria what are you doing here?"

"What? No hey Victoria, how have you been?"

"If I wanted to say that I would have, now answer my question" I say getting irritated and she looks surprised

"Yeah I'm not the same run-over I used to be" I thought

"Okay calm down I came here because I realized after some time that what I did was wrong and I wanted you back"

"I don't know why you do, you never loved me"

"I did love you y/n"

"Ha how can you love someone, do you even know what love is? Someone who loves you doesn't go out and cheat on you. They communicate well, at least that's what I would have did. I loved you anything you wanted you got, everything was paid for in full, no one else could have possibly done that for you and what? Now that I'm blowing up and I have 10 times the money I had back then you wanna apologize?"

"It wasn't about the money then and it's not about it now I was lonely "

"Didn't seem like it to me, how long were y'all fucking until I caught yall"

"8 months" she says with her hand down

"Yea, I really feel the "love" yet you blamed me because everything was my fault right?"

"You never gave me attention"

"So that's your only "excuse" for cheating, do you know how stupid you sound? I had work to do and you knew that. I was building up my empire, an empire I wanted to build with you. Any time I got off I was with you, anything you wanted I gave that to you like the dumbass I was, I'm not settling for less anymore Victoria and I would appreciate it if you would get out."

"Y/n please"

"Victoria I'm trying be nice get out" I say trying to push her out the door

"Y/n wait"

"WHAT!"

"We can't be together anymore, I see that you don't love me the same way but please can we at least be friends again"

"Just go and I'll think about it" and she then leaves."

"Um, are you okay" I hear a voice I forgot was there

"Oh uhh yea, just too much in one day"

"Well uh I'm going to go pick up yoshon, I'll see you later?"

"Yea, yea of course. See you later"

"Oh and y/n"

"Hm" I hum

"I wouldn't do how she did you." and with that she leaves also

"WHAT THE FUCK" I thought

- VOTE

- COMMENT

A/N: I changed the relationship from 6 months to 2 years, I don't know what I'm doing but we gone figure it out when I'm done. To me it fits better.