Confusion

-America's POV

America: Yes, China and Taiwan did see me...I didn't like it though. They tried to persuade me into following them.

South K: Where?

America: To their own country, I don't know what they needed me for, but I can never trust what China says. Right after I rejected them, they left in a short time.

South K: They are in 유럽 now! Aww man...this feels like a wild goose chase. Brother can we please just go home? Does it really matter if we find China and Taiwan? What was the reason we were looking for them in the first place?

North K: They're not at home, their country is empty, I need an explanation.

Mongolia: Now that you mentioned it. I never heard any complaints about China from my brothers or sisters in the past 3 weeks. Why would they go to Europe for?

South K: Guess we're gonna go and find out.

Japan: But we just got here! Oh please, can we stay! お願いします お願いします お願いします!

Mongolia: Yeah...I want to see more of America's country, it's the best place I've ever been.

I smiled with pride, I like this guy.

America: Well duh, I am the best country in the world.

Canada: Don't get too ahead of yourself brother.

America: I know a way to bring the Europeans here.

South K: How?

America: Easy! I'll just send party invitations to every European country. Then when they're here we can interrogate them if they have seen those Chinese bastards.

Japan: That's a great idea America, you're so smart.

Japan held my arm with her both hands and started rubbing her head on me, it was cute.

America: Heh, thanks Japan.

Canada: If we're going to have a party then let's start decorating for one.

South K: Then we should start now.

-Third-person view

They all decorated the house for the upcoming gathering, there were drinks, food, plenty of seats, and speakers for loud music. 

America: Alright, I believe everything is set, now we just wait for the guest to arrive. They should start at 9 PM, and when they all arrive you can all ask them if they saw China.

The countries came one after another, the first to arrive was Germany.

Germany: Hello America.

America: Hi Germs, glad to see you taking a break from work. Enjoy the party.

Germany: That's one reason I'm here.

Poland: Cześć Ameryka.

America: Poland, good to see you, have fun.

Italy: Ciao America! I got your invitation and brought pizza!

America: Sweet! You can put them on the table.

Eventually, most Europeans arrived at the white house. They talked, danced, played video games, and frolicked, there were few drinks as well, so some of them decided to only sit down and get wasted.

America:  OK, everyone huddle up.

Mongolia, North and South Korea, Japan, and Canada all huddled to America.