✨2✨ :UNEXPECTED REQUEST (1)

While Alberu was immersed in his thoughts, thinking about what he could do to get out of this mess, a fleeting idea crossed his mind and was quickly discarded. He even questioned if he was thinking clearly.

However, the more I waited for it, the more it made sense, it even seemed that it could work; it was probably the worst idea he ever had and at the same time the only way out he could see right now.

'But first I have to talk to Cale...'

That would probably be the hardest thing he would have to do for what he was planning.

'This is driving me crazy'

It's been a while since he said that, but this time he seriously thought he would go crazy with what he was about to do, how should he start? What should I say?

-Ahhh

He considered his options once and without finding another way out with a last breath he went back to working with the papers on the desk with a nervous mind.

(...)

Through the halls of the Imperial Palace, the hurried footsteps of Marquis Ailan and the other nobles could be heard as they made their way to the castle's exit.

'A little more, just push it a little more'

The Marquis repeated this to himself constantly as he clenched his fists and lightly gritted his teeth.

After the war ended Commander Cale Henituse had fallen unconscious, they believed that this could be the perfect opportunity to recover their power, without the symbol of the Kingdom it would be easy since they only had the Crown Prince who had already been officially crowned as successor of the throne, it would be an excellent opportunity to get closer to him and if they also appeal to the current King they have a better chance.

Nevertheless; The actions of the prince after the fall of the Commander were not what was expected, they were out of his expectations and left evidence once again that even if they tried they would not be part of the prince's people, they revealed all the atrocities committed by the empire. had committed. the bell tower of the alchemists as well as their collaboration with the White Star and that was not all but they also revealed the truth about the church of the Sun God as well as what happened with the Saint and the Holy maiden.

The news was a bomb both for the eastern and western continent since both had suffered from the White Star, keeping an intense hatred towards it, the other kingdoms insisted on destroying the empire, the Marquis believed that it would be the most sensible thing to do. . . However, what the Prince planned to do with the Empire was unprecedented, during a meeting of nobles that took place almost immediately he shared the plan he had been working on with Cale.