the wolf and the star

*morning time*

Elle's pov:

I woke up with the worst feeling ever, that one feeling that you dont wanna leave bed at all. But I had to go to class, I put on my uniform and went down the stairs to find...ugh Malfoy.

"Huh I guess someone had fun last night, I saw you leaving" He said, as if I even cared.

"Draco it's too early for your shit, just leave me alone" I said leaving the common room to meet up with Harry and Ron.

I went up to class so fast to meet them, my favourite subject is defense against the dark arts and thats what we had two periods of today.
I saw Harry and Ron and ran up to them so fast.

"HARRYYYY" I said as I hugged him. "Our first defense against the dark arts class this year, and with Lupin. I came earlier to talk to him before class"

"Oh so did I, are you saying anything private? If so I can talk to him after class" Harry said with a serious tone and giving me a look.

"Oh noo, Im just gonna do casual conversation don't worry about it".

He nodded and we entered the classroom, of course Professor Remus Lupin would never have an usual first class of the year, there were no desks, only chairs in there. He was always so authentic and creative with his classes and I hate when Snape takes over for him honestly.

"Professor Lupin" said Ron while we entered the room.

"Oh hi children! Hey Ellie, how have you been? was your summer okay?" He said opening up a big smile when he saw us.

"Oh it was amazing, Sirius has so many amazing adventure ideas that we didnt even stay home" I had spent the last summer at Sirius' and Remus' place, They are my family please not some creeps don't worry. Remus unfortunately wasnt with us this summer due to some school complications.

"That sounds wonderful. I wish I could've been there with you but you know..."

"Yeaa, don't worry about it! I read so many books and I'm so excited to tell you about them" I said giving a little jump.

"Oh you can always meet me at the library when you have some free time" Lupin said. "I myself have some book recommendations for you too" he smiled.

"Wonderful!" I smiled big and stepped back. "Harry..." I nodded to the front.

"Oh yes. I just wanted to ask, how was your summer professor" He said with a weird stiff look.

"Oh it was a working summer, but the best it could in those conditions Harry. Thank you so much for asking" He smiled "You kids can sit down cause class is about to start" He said as he saw more of our classmates entering class.

———
We sit down and Harry looks at me weird.

"Who else knows about this?" He said.

"About what?" Said the ginger.

"Well He didn't" I said pointing towards Ron.

"What did I not know? Are you dating Professor Lupin?" He said looking at Lupin with a gross shocked face.

"NO RONALD. For merlin's sake you are so stupid."

"What is it then????"

"She is his daughter, not a Black but a Lupin" Harry spilled it without my consent.

"HARRY!"

"what? its true, they adopted you but you are not a Black you should be a Lupin. That way you wouldnt be related to that Blonde thing whatsoever".

Harry was right, in fact Elle Lupin sounds way better. Anyways I couldnt change my last name, Firstly because I was adopted by Sirius as much as I was by Remus, and Draco knows Im not his real family but he would never let others know that. His family would never get over the fact of Sirius dating a man, let alone "The big bad wolf". I just wish I could tell Enzo, it'd feel like such a relief.

"Im not changing anything Harry, as much as I would love not to be thought of as part of that big problematic family, I am still as much Sirius' daughter as I am Remus'. I Could never just say "hey let me change it". They chose it that way, its that way."

"Okay, Im just saying that its better to be related to the teacher than to death eaters, but your call is your call". Harry said and I went shocked.

"HARRY THATS YOUR GODFATHER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" I screamed a little too loud, and people looked at me weirdly.

"I knoow, I love Sirius. Im just saying, you know he would also not be a Black if he could choose not to."

Yes I did know that, but hes stuck with them so I better be there with him.

THIS CHAPTER WAS MOSTLY TO CLARIFY THAT SHES NOT RLLY RELATED TO ENZO. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REVEALED WAY LATER ON BUT I COULDNT LET U THINK IM SUPPORTING INCEST FOR ANY LONGER.