I Like You

[Avengers compound, 2:14 PM]

"Hey, y/n? I need your help with something."
"Yeah sure, what's up?"
She motions for you to follow her and she leads you into her room.

She closes the door behind you and walks past you. You ask her, "everything oka-" "how do you tell someone you like them?" she says cutting you off. "Why? Do you like someone? Who do you like?" "It's not important," Wanda says, sitting down on her bed.

"Seems pretty important if you're asking me how to tell them you like them."
"Fine. I'll you who it is if I tell them I like them."
"When you tell them."
"We'll see."

You sit down beside her. "Have you ever told anyone you've liked them before?" you ask. "No, I- I've never really liked anyone before," she says with a nervous chuckle and faces away from you. You gently turn her face back to you and lift her chin so your eyes meet. "Well, I think you just gotta go for it and say, 'I like you'." She pauses, getting lost in your eyes and without thinking, she goes for it and says,
"I like you."
"Good! Just like that," you say nodding your head.
"I like you," Wanda says a little more intently.
"Yeah, you got it!" you respond with more enthusiasm.
"I like you!" she says, raising her voice a bit and with even more intent.
"See? You're a natural! You don't need my help," you say and stand up, heading towards the door.

Wanda seems a little frustrated, but you don't seem to notice. She walks up behind you and grabs your shoulder, turning you to face her and leaving her hand there.

"Y/n?"
"Mhm?"
"Y'know how I said I'd tell you who I liked if I told them how I felt?"
"Yeah?"

Wanda takes a deep breath. She takes her other hand and puts it on your other shoulder looking away from you. "Well, I just told them I liked them," she looks up at you, "three times actually." A confused look washes over your face. "But you just told me- oh." Your gaze shifts away from Wanda as you blankly stare at the wall behind her. Your cheeks start to turn pink as it finally hits you that the girl you like likes you too.

You look back at her. Her glistening green eyes stare deeply into your eyes as Wanda desperately waits for a response from you. You wrap your arms around her waist, not breaking eye contact, and pull her closer to you. You smile at her and she smiles back as her hands move from your shoulders to the back of your neck. "I- I like you too, W- Wands." Her eyes light up and she says, "Ooh. Wands. New nickname. I like it." "More than you like me?" you ask, tilting your head. "I don't think there's anything that I like more than you, y/n."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: OMG, WE SURPASSED 1K READS AND 50 VOTES SHUT UP—
THANK YOU!! <33
I hope you guys liked this one! Have a great day/night :D